Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Bruh what you on?:mjtf:
Rayne can stay where the fukk he at. Plus they gone tag or resign him
@Bryan Danielson is cool in my book

@South Paw too,

Cause he willing to take "he who shall not be named"off our hands:lolbron:
Lets spin the wheel

LivelyObviousAnhinga-small.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'd think youd make him choose between marvel and yall

Do some real damage :wow:
This would be interesting.:patrice:

I remember my first correspondence with @Bryan Danielson. Maybe 4 years ago? When he was doing his "Martha" schict in the Film Room. I told him he was annoying and bias to Marvel. He told me what his 'gimmick' was and we "smoothed it out". Cuz I was a casual in the Marvel/DC threads and never really posted in there but BD was annoying TF out me. :russ: He's come to be one of my favorite posters :ehh:, behind my Saints brehs of course :leostare:

My dawg rides hard for Marvel though. I do often wonder who he rides for/is more emotionally invested in between Marvel and the 49ers often :jbhmm:

Being that we are technically still a part of the FortySainters contingent (this is liable to be voided if we get Russ), this may be the fukkery we need:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This would be interesting.:patrice:

I remember my first correspondence with @Bryan Danielson. Maybe 4 years ago? When he was doing his "Martha" schict in the Film Room. I told him he was annoying and bias to Marvel. He told me what his 'gimmick' was and we "smoothed it out". Cuz I was a casual in the Marvel/DC threads and never really posted in there but BD was annoying TF out me. :russ: He's come to be one of my favorite posters :ehh:, behind my Saints brehs of course :leostare:

My dawg rides hard for Marvel though. I do often wonder who he rides for/is more emotionally invested in between Marvel and the 49ers often :jbhmm:

Being that we are technically still a part of the FortySainters contingent (this is liable to be voided if we get Russ), this may be the fukkery we need:pachaha:

See this was BottomFoot does....

He distracts you from the real issue and slips you a mickie while you not watching this stans you in the back later.

Don’t fall for the tricks. Don’t let me bring up how earlier in the year he agreed to a ban bet on Seahawk poster Russ if they last to Rams how breh would be banned for a week. And when the Rams beat them..... he didn’t enforce it or pretended like he didn’t make the bet.

His Rams fan stroke daddy Conscious Pilot is a witness

I tell no lies

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
See this was BottomFoot does....

He distracts you from the real issue and slips you a mickie while you not watching this stans you in the back later.

Don’t fall for the tricks. Don’t let me bring up how earlier in the year he agreed to a ban bet on Seahawk poster Russ if they last to Rams how breh would be banned for a week. And when the Rams beat them..... he didn’t enforce it or pretended like he didn’t make the bet.

His Rams fan stroke daddy Conscious Pilot is a witness

I tell no lies
You make up fake ban bets all the time breh

You the sneaky one, the king of fukkery

You still trying to hold a packer fan hostage in your niner thread

Free theifypoo :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Hell nah don’t even bring dak trash ass up
The worst thing we need is an even worse gunslinger with Payton. Especially, when Payton can pass 70% of the time again like with prime Brees. Brees was little gunslinger too. Remember those wild throws in his prime against dumpster fire teams from 2007 - 2014.

Be beaming bullets to linebackers in the shallow cross like crazy. Like whyyyyyy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You make up fake ban bets all the time breh

You the sneaky one, the king of fukkery

You still trying to hold a packer fan hostage in your niner thread

Free theifypoo :mjcry:

lies.....

Thiefypoo
A.V.
(And most recently) Marc Spector were all legit and legal acquisitions where 2 sides agreed on terms

Here is the thing..... we already done great business with the Saints.

They got our at the time BEST WIDE RECEiVER and they got of our key LB and both did well for them

Seattle has dont jet shyt for them

FACTS

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
lies.....

Thiefypoo
A.V.
(And most recently) Marc Spector were all legit and legal acquisitions where 2 sides agreed on terms

Here is the thing..... we already done great business with the Saints.

They got our at the time BEST WIDE RECEiVER and they got of our key LB and both did well for them

Seattle has dont jet shyt for them

FACTS
We sent them max unger :wow:

and you sent them a lb that got hurt

and you also posted a highlight video of the "catch 3" stupid ass name by the way :camby:

right before the playoffs cuz you got nothing to brag about this season

up in here trying to shyt on the saints brehs when they was trying to prepare for a big matchup and you jinxed their whole season

how you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning