Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He also wrong if he think NFC West beef uglier.

He confused as to our good graces with Bucs fans. That's cuz Bucs fans ain't have sustainable success so they not built like that. If the Brady trains roll another 2-3 years watch the ugliness ratchet up with them.

But nothing is uglier than our beef with Falcons fans @Bryan Danielson :ufdup:

They been irrelevant the last 3 years so they fans in hiding but the second they get good again they will scour in like the roaches they are. You'll see. We may have a fan or two like @taker597 show weakness every now and then and wish them success so that the rivalry can get "fun" again, but the majority know it's fukk them nikkas for life. I hope they never make the Super Bowl for as long as they exist. And I only hope they make the playoffs every blue moon so they can choke in heartbreaking fashion again.
Wish them some* success. Enough to give them hope so we can crush it.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@NOSaintsFan02 really is some kind of mad genius :ohhh:

So almost a year ago he locks in a deal with @Bryan Danielson bringing him into the fold. He does this knowing there could be discord in the 206 w/ Russ. All along to only use @Bryan Danielson as a potential bargaining chip to bring Russ to the great state of Lousiana and to NO.

200.gif

Master plan :wow:

200.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 really is some kind of mad genius :ohhh:

So almost a year ago he locks in a deal with @Bryan Danielson bringing him into the fold. He does this knowing there could be discord in the 206 w/ Russ. All along to only use @Bryan Danielson as a potential bargaining chip to bring Russ to the great state of Lousiana and to NO.

200.gif

Master plan :wow:

200.gif
@portcityplaya and @b. woods didn't understand at first, heck PCP probably still doesn't, but there's always a method to my madness. :win:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@portcityplaya and @b. woods didn't understand at first, heck PCP probably still doesn't, but there's always a method to my madness. :win:

Yall wilding:russ:

And I don’t even know what I ever did to that PCP man.

I hope niccas really ain’t in they feelings over some random past fukkery and jokes that wasn’t even directed at them:mindblown:

Like NO, I respect how you documented our early beginnings to present. At the end of the day, you see the energy, you see I’m a man of my word (unlike BottomFoot.... don’t trust him), and you see it’s all love and positivity in the end:russ:

In 2021, niccas gotta let go of shyt from 2016 that wasn’t never even targeted at them:mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yall wilding:russ:

And I don’t even know what I ever did to that PCP man.

I hope niccas really ain’t in they feelings over some random past fukkery and jokes that wasn’t even directed at them:mindblown:

Like NO, I respect how you documented our early beginnings to present. At the end of the day, you see the energy, you see I’m a man of my word (unlike BottomFoot.... don’t trust him), and you see it’s all love and positivity in the end:russ:

In 2021, niccas gotta let go of shyt from 2016 that wasn’t never even targeted at them:mjlol:
Unforunately you were just a pawn

Just a means to an end

Hate it had to be you

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Unforunately you were just a pawn

Just a means to an end

Hate it had to be you

tenor.gif

You making all these jokes.

But the irony of all this is the moment you lose Russ. You not getting nothing close back cuz them other top QBs ain’t coming to Renton, Washington.

Yall bout to be 4-12 for the foreseeable able future while the entire division moves on

So don’t get too cocky

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You making all these jokes.

But the irony of all this is the moment you lose Russ. You not getting nothing close back cuz them other top QBs ain’t coming to Renton, Washington.

Yall bout to be 4-12 for the foreseeable able future while the entire division moves on

So don’t get too cocky
I dont make the rules. Im sorry breh, we gotta play the game

57a20ff1fd94014dd371ea55-58076dc7dc8cbd0035050a66.jpg