Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Listening to one of my podcast talking about an Interview that Hill two days ago did where he said that he sees himself as a franchise QB and that if the Saints don't see it. He'll look else here... (AKA demand a trade)

@NOSaintsFan02
@b. woods

Dude better sit down, shut up, and do his job Jimmy Graham Jr. :ufdup:

Pay Yo ass $16 million next season to play good not be worth $1.5 million per fumble and being emotional.

Somebody been drinking too much Payton Hype.. I hope Payton learns that he doesn't have to sabotage this team every off season with his mouth spoiling our draft picks and hype every random number dude to a 16 million pay day when nobody wanted Yo ass. :huhldup:

Draft Trey Lance if he falls and through this dude to the:trash:

I want to find the interview just to see how :mjpls: Report responds to this weak ass threat.

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Listening to one of my podcast talking about an Interview that Hill did where he said that he sees himself as a franchise QB and that if the Saints don't see it. He'll look else here... (AKA demand a trade)

@NOSaintsFan02
@b. woods

Pay Yo ass $16 million next season to play good not be worth $1.5 million per fumble and being emotional.

Somebody been drinking too much Payton Hype.. I hope Payton learns that he doesn't have to sabotage this team every off season with his mouth spoiling our draft picks and hype every random number dude to a 16 million pay day when nobody wanted Yo ass. :huhldup:

I want to find the interview just to see how :mjpls: Report responds to this weak ass threat.
Taysom gonna do whatever we tell him to do and should be happy we even made him into a thing.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Listening to one of my podcast talking about an Interview that Hill two days ago did where he said that he sees himself as a franchise QB and that if the Saints don't see it. He'll look else here... (AKA demand a trade)

@NOSaintsFan02
@b. woods

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif
:camby:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
SR Hella against the actuality that if you want to try to contend next year... Winston gonna have to sign a multi year deal to fit him under the cap with no hit to resigns some free agents. We ain't got $15 million to burn on a one year deal.

It's not that hard to grasp.

They talk like Winston is only worth a few million. Like Jesus... Brees got a 6 year $60 million deal with 20 Million Gtd 10 while coming back from career ending injury. They all like...

:steviej: We'll give him tree fuddy.

While Hill is untouchable at $16 million like :duck:.

I don't see how any self respecting agent will take a less deal than that when your client is clearly a better QB.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Literally had to remember how Hill came to be... It's was a random number special team play lol :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::francis:
My earliest recollection of when he really took off was the Washington game in 2017 when Aikman and Buck were gushing over him for playing special teams.

Then they doubled down on it two weeks later vs Carolina

Still, he wasn't really hated by people like that. In fact he was kind of adored.

We took it up a notch with Taysom in 2018 and that's when he had a small bit of people hating on him ("You can't take a HOFer QB out for any reason" arguments basically), but nothing crazy.

It wasn't until the 2019 season that the hate for Taysom just went crazy. And for the last two seasons he's been a polarizing figure to fans and media. I'm surprised because I thought most would applaud Payton's ability to take a 3rd string QB and make him a significant contributor to a top team but I guess jealousy/legit disdain for his production made people dislike him.

Still, Payton's hype for him as the "next Steve Young" isn't doing anyone any favors. Taysom is a decent QB who's peak as a QB is probably leading a top tier team to the playoffs. But definitely not a Super Bowl. He and Payton need to accept his top form as a NFL player is the swiss army role and let him cook like that.