Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Wait, so how that work? You mean he can retire but still get checks from y’all just smaller?
Basically. And We work Brees' contract where we essentially just keep kicking the can down the road on when we have to pay him large amounts.

It's a reason why we're always in 'cap hell' yet we still are able to make moves.

There will come a day where we will really have to eat the dead money but our method is basically to just kick the can down the road every year until there's a year we decide to take the L :manny:

Knowing Payton, he's gonna wait till he retires in 2030 and be like "I'll let the next regime figure this shyt out" :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Basically. And We work Brees' contract where we essentially just keep kicking the can down the road on when we have to pay him large amounts.

It's a reason why we're always in 'cap hell' yet we still are able to make moves.

There will come a day where we will really have to eat the dead money but our method is basically to just kick the can down the road every year until there's a year we decide to take the L :manny:

Knowing Payton, he's gonna wait till he retires in 2030 and be like "I'll let the next regime figure this shyt out" :mjlol:

Isn't Sean P. under contract through 2024? :patrice:

If we are :trash: (3 wins and worse type :scust:) these next four seasons, I wonder if he will call it quits when his contract is up? :patrice:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Sean P. under contract through 2024? :patrice:

If we are :trash: (3 wins and worse type :scust:) these next four seasons, I wonder if he will call it quits when his contract is up? :patrice:
He's 57. I can see him at least coaching until 65.

I don't think he'd quit his career but he'd probably entertain going to a new team if the wheels ever fell off here.

He's got a good thing going here though. He's basically the head honcho. Gayle and Loomis damn near answer to him. He's not getting that with any other franchise in my opinion.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We was so injured on the offense that I don't we could of win to be honest with Brady.

We didn't have a Devin White going Super Ray Lewis(Hold the murder) in the playoffs, either.

We are 16-1 odds at going to the superbowl. Vegas be on some bullshyt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We was so injured on the offense that I don't we could of win to be honest with Brady.

We didn't have a Devin White going Super Ray Lewis(Hold the murder) in the playoffs, either.

We are 16-1 odds at going to the superbowl. Vegas be on some bullshyt.
I think Brady gives us the edge tbh.

Our defense played great vs Tampa. Brees just basically put them in no win situations far too much in the second half. Pretty ironic seeing how Brees’ prime was let down by the defense and now our defense was let down by him.

To me this season’s failure will mainly be attributed to Brees. He held us back. His body just doesn’t have it anymore. Even with not playing a full season, he always hits a wall in January. Followed by Cook and a 70% Mike Thomas.

And whereas Tampa has young guys like Vea and White going to their primes, we have guys like Cam and Demario leaving there’s.

Honestly our two key young pieces on defense is Marshon and Marcus and we may not even be able to afford keeping them both.

We had our window and blew it.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 Let em know, breh. :myman: Hmmm...Brees doesn't look so bad now...

Came through and "Liked" the post :salute:

Those pathetic-ass Homers/Brees Stanleys :smh: :snoop:

:mjlol: at that Super Mod who quoted your post Juelzing

"I didn't say the fans are ungrateful though. :whoa: I said their expectations are a bit much. :hubie:"

"Expectations are a bit much" = never satisfied = "the fans are ungrateful" :stopitslime:

He just said it in a more roundabout way :rudy:, thinking no one would notice. :ufdup:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@NOSaintsFan02 Let em know, breh. :myman: Hmmm...Brees doesn't look so bad now...

Came through and "Liked" the post :salute:

Those pathetic-ass Homers/Brees Stanleys :smh: :snoop:

:mjlol: at that Super Mod who quoted your post Juelzing

"Expectations are a bit much" = never satisfied = "the fans are ungrateful" :stopitslime:

He just said it in a more roundabout way :rudy:, thinking no one would notice. :ufdup:
I’m a Brees stan but there’s a lot of Brees loyalists in serious denial about Brees right now.

I even said in another post on there just because we all WANT Brees to get one over Brady and go out on top doesn’t mean it’s realistic anymore. But some of them just can’t accept it.

They really won’t be convinced Brees is done until he’s getting stretchered off the field.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’m a Brees stan but there’s a lot of Brees loyalists in serious denial about Brees right now.

I even said in another post on there just because we all WANT Brees to get one over Brady and go out on top doesn’t mean it’s realistic anymore. But some of them just can’t accept it.

They really won’t be convinced Brees is done until he’s getting stretchered off the field.

NEVER be a stan of anyone or anything, breh. :ufdup:

Stans are way too irrational and emotional. :snoop:

You see all of the nut-ass stans that run rampant on this very site?! :scust:

Be a fan; fans are rational and objective. :myman: