Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just realized we need overhaul to our WR concepts. Our WR aren't going to be running for spot throws anymore.

We do need a 3 level threat at WR.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Just realized we need overhaul to our WR concepts. Our WR aren't going to be running for spot throws anymore.

We do need a 3 level threat at WR.
Yeah we need a burnster.

I still like Emmanuel, won't be shocked if he's cut for cap purposes, but would not mind if he stays.

But we need a young burner. Harris doesn't count. Kid is dynamite but his size is a liability with an increased workload. He kept getting hurt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
2004. shyt talking. Trying to start fight. p*ssy ass bytch threw beer on me as they coward off.

Just trashy ass try hards.

My dad had stories from the 80s because he loved hitting up Cali. He refused to go a Saints Raider road game after it. He was more mad at how he got treated when he's spending all his money as a tourists to get treated like shyt.
Damn. Crazy. It's never that serious to me. Trash talk is fine but it's all entertainment, long as people keep it respectful and fun I'm all for it. When nikkas be ready to fight or throw items over a damn sports game is when I check out. I'm never going to start a fight over millionaires.

I've been lucky to have been met with respect at every road game I've been to. And granted, I don't act an ass, but I do have fun and cheer loud and proud for the team when we winning.

The worst thing that ever happened to me is I *THINK* someone threw a piece of ice at me when I was at Cowboys Stadium in 2012 with my ex and I was trash talking (in jest) with the Cowboys fans but I don't know for sure if it was ice, or on purpose, or what. I just felt a piece of water glaze my neck but I ignored it. The Cowboys fans around me were cool as hell though so it was easy to ignore.

I've also been to Atlanta, Seattle, and Nashville and all their fans were cool. I went back to Dallas in 2018 and their fans were talking mad shyt after the game but nothing I couldn't handle. Like I said, it's all entertainment to me. Just keep it respectful. :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo why NFC South fans hate us so much? The falcons I understand. The panthers kind of. But the Bucs? :russ: When did their fans grow to despise us? The rivalry was nothing until this season lol. And even on here both fanbases were cool with each other

WE DAT Billboard in NEW ORLEANS, organized by Samer Ali

bruh tampa brely got fans. rarely have i ever seen a tb fan in real life :heh:
like even on here them nikkas dont ever be in the gamethread. dont think we even make one most years :pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
bruh tampa brely got fans. rarely have i ever seen a tb fan in real life :heh:
like even on here them nikkas dont ever be in the gamethread. dont think we even make one most years :pachaha:
They got a few on here

@TheGreatShowtime @NoHalfWay @holidayinn21 @Jutt and @Dr. Narcisse all solid.

@KingsnBucs1987 be taking his shots here and there but nothing too crazy...usually :usure:

They much better than the Falcons and Panthers pussies. :mjlol:

What a shock it is that whenever we fail it's the Falcons and Panthers fans that were circle jerking each other. The Bucs fans laid low and knew their place. And the football gods rewarded them for that. Now they got the juice. :stopitslime:

You'd think the Falcons and Panthers pussies would learn from this but you know they won't.:unimpressed:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They got a few on here

@TheGreatShowtime @NoHalfWay @holidayinn21 @Jutt and @Dr. Narcisse all solid.

@KingsnBucs1987 be taking his shots here and there but nothing too crazy...usually :usure:

They much better than the Falcons and Panthers pussies. :mjlol:

What a shock it is that whenever we fail it's the Falcons and Panthers fans that were circle jerking each other. The Bucs fans laid low and knew their place. And the football gods rewarded them for that. Now they got the juice. :stopitslime:

You'd think the Falcons and Panthers pussies would learn from this but you know they won't.:unimpressed:
I don't be taking no shots lol, I'm usually objective or at least try to be.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw

10 minute mark. B Marsh says we one of the teams who called :ohhh:

We need to make this happen brehs.

What say you @Bryan Danielson

Trade Proposal:

Lattimore
Kamara or CantGuardMike - Buyers Choice :shaq:

I, SouthPaw gets dual citizenship to all Hawks and Saints threads because wherever Russ goes I go, dont even ask me how :mjgrin: meaning I become part of whodat nation officially and retain Seahawk leader status

2 1st round picks

@Bryan Danielson is banned from all official season Saints threads

What say you brehs?

200.gif

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Trade Proposal:

Lattimore
Kamara or CantGuardMike - Buyers Choice :shaq:

I, SouthPaw gets dual citizenship to all Hawks and Saints threads because wherever Russ goes I go, dont even ask me how :mjgrin: meaning I become part of whodat nation officially and retain Seahawk leader status

2 1st round picks

@Bryan Danielson is banned from all official season Saints threads

What say you brehs?

200.gif
:dead: