We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
We always have a few players do complete bonehead shyt every year on the last play of the game. Like since 09 we done had Beastquake (not boneheaded as much as sorry for no reason), 9ers last 2nd fukkery with bone headed safety play with Harper and Jenkins, Minnesota games with Marcus Williams. LA we just got robbed.
nikkas have a habit of doing dumbshyt at the end of the game. It is what it is :manny:
Shoulda beat Tampa a 3rd time but Drew was out there throwing it away.

Drew was just horrible missing wide-open Kamara and throwing horrible interceptions.

Just call it a career. His last 5 playoff games were trash. TBH.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That was literally the difference of the playoff game. Tom was clutch and Drew wasn't.

He wasn't clutch at all. Stop giving him credit when he aint have to do shyt but go 20 yards atm to score :heh:
The Bucs defense this post season was on another level when it came to getting pressure, and forcing turnovers.
Thats how you win in the playoffs. Force turnovers.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
He wasn't clutch at all. Stop giving him credit when he aint have to do shyt but go 20 yards atm to score :heh:
The Bucs defense this post season was on another level when it came to getting pressure, and forcing turnovers.

Nah, he did what he need to do to get them over the hump. Tampa D was on another level but the Saints D was holding their own. Just run out the gas and Brady took advantage. Drew fukked up by being reckless.

I just want a fresh start at QB.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That was literally the difference of the playoff game. Tom was clutch and Drew wasn't.
Its not even about being clutch, just being efficient. That first turnover by Drew was terrible. Gave Tampa 7 points.

Then it snowballed after the Cook fumble. However, if what his wife was saying is true then he had no business being out there anyway with those injuries.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah, he did what he need to do to get them over the hump. Tampa D was on another level but the Saints D was holding their own. Just run out the gas and Brady took advantage. Drew fukked up by being reckless.

I just want a fresh start at QB.

Im not saying he didn't do what he was sposed to do im saying he didn't have to do much cause he had great field position after all those t.o. the d forced. Made it super easy for him.

And yeah I've been ready for a new qb. I think what we lose with Drew's intelligence we can gain something with a new QB's arm. Defenses been playing shallow in the playoffs for the past 3 years and its killed so much.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I’m equally not feeling this myself :francis:

We let these AFC niccas come over to our conference and wreck shyt:francis:
Watching Brady and Gronk look like it was 2013 today kind of hurt my spirit lol. I was like "Lord are these two really that much better/smarter than the rest of the league that they can come in the NFC and just wreck shyt in one year"

Smh

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Im just hoping Jameis dont do nothing crazy tonight. If anybody is hurting right now is him :picard:

Buuuuut he should be motivated. So we'll see. if anything is clear that Payton has to upgrade the weapons no matter how he has at QB.
The problem I have is even if Jameis plays well, our window to me is closed. We're gonna get hit too hard in FA to think that we will have a good enough team to contend next season.

We have some young horses to still build for a long term run IMO, but a lot of our key players are nearing the end of their prime (Cam, Demario, Sanders)

I'm probably emotional, but I just feel we gonna lose too many guys because of the cap and we have too many guys getting old to think we will be playing for a Super Bowl next season.

Hopefully we have a great draft and then our long term future will look promising again. But fukk, even the NFL will probably strip away a high draft pick from us after that news came out last night. This team, good as we are, stays in some fukkery with Payton and the league LOVES when they can stick it to him because he often makes it easy to.

My cup half empty right now with this team. :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Im just hoping Jameis dont do nothing crazy tonight. If anybody is hurting right now is him :picard:

Buuuuut he should be motivated.

He got :camby: outta Tampa, and his replacement comes through and immediately wins the Super Bowl. :damn:

Jameis needs to be motivated and GO OFF in his opportunity here and give Sean P. ZERO reasons to hand over the keys to Taysom. :smh:

2009 A.K.A. "G.O.A.T. Season" :blessed:
Drew probably motivated & inspired brehs:francis:

:ufdup: He bet not. :birdman:

Word is that Drew saw the Saints were considering Brady and was like fukk that Im coming back. :mjlol:

If that turns out to be true, then it makes him look selfish as fukk and lowkey sabotaged the team for his own benefit :stopitslime:, especially with how SR LOVES to go on and on about how "classy" he is compared to other great QBs (Brady, Rodgers, Peyton when we was playing, etc.). :snoop:

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Would they Juelz and cop pleas and be like Red on some "Oh, that was different! :dwillhuh:" if he indeed pulled that stunt? :mjpls:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He got :camby: outta Tampa, and his replacement comes through and immediately wins the Super Bowl. :damn:

Jameis needs to be motivated and GO OFF in his opportunity here and give Sean P. ZERO reasons to hand over the keys to Taysom. :smh:

2009 A.K.A. "G.O.A.T. Season" :blessed:

:ufdup: He bet not. :birdman:

If that turns out to be true, then it makes him look selfish as fukk and lowkey sabotaged the team for his own benefit :stopitslime:, especially with how SR LOVES to go on and on about how "classy" he is compared to other great QBs (Brady, Rodgers, Peyton when we was playing, etc.). :snoop:

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Would they Juelz and cop pleas and be like Red on some "Oh, that was different! :dwillhuh:" if he indeed pulled that stunt? :mjpls:
It's not speculation, it's a fact.

Brees was telling everyone at the Pro Bowl he was done. That's why Russ let him start in the game.

To be fair, Brees started having second thoughts before the Brady/Saints thing even gained momentum but once he get word of it, it was a wrap. He was definitely coming back at that point.

I've said it before, from Brees' sake I ain't mad at him. I'm a prideful MF'er too, and I'd be damned if I let my contemporary come to MY team and win a Super Bowl after I'm the one who put in the work for a decade plus.

But as a Saints fan, with the benefit of revisionit history now, I wish Brees would have retired and Brady would for sure have chosen us.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching Brady and Gronk look like it was 2013 today kind of hurt my spirit lol. I was like "Lord are these two really that much better/smarter than the rest of the league that they can come in the NFC and just wreck shyt in one year"

Smh

Same.... but for different but obvious reasons.

Motivate his ass on to Notre Dame games

He may want to get that revenge on Brady and the Buccaneers

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It's not speculation, it's a fact.

Brees was telling everyone at the Pro Bowl he was done. That's why Russ let him start in the game.

To be fair, Brees started having second thoughts before the Brady/Saints thing even gained momentum but once he get word of it, it was a wrap. He was definitely coming back at that point.

I've said it before, from Brees' sake I ain't mad at him. I'm a prideful MF'er too, and I'd be damned if I let my contemporary come to MY team and win a Super Bowl after I'm the one who put in the work for a decade plus.

But as a Saints fan, with the benefit of revisionit history now, I wish Brees would have retired and Brady would for sure have chosen us.

:smh: Not a "classy" move by him at all, and I am positive the :cape: at SR will still excuse him for it :snoop:

Too busy thinking about what is best for him and not the TEAM :dry: