We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I love having hated players by other fanbases and being a hated team

:ufdup: Stop wanting to be like Funboys fans looking to get under the skin of ANOTHER MAN. :dame:

And, of course, one of them comes in here to passive-aggressively dap a negative Saints post :smh:

but shyt gets old when you never win a championship cuz all it does is open us to get shytted on :francis:

And that is why I warn y'all to NEVER guarantee shyt when it comes to this team. :ufdup:

You see how it ALWAYS play out for the Funboys and Kitties fans when they get out of pocket? :ufdup:

:ufdup: Gotta move smarter than that, pleihboi :birdman:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: Stop wanting to be like Funboys fans looking to get under the skin of ANOTHER MAN. :dame:

And, of course, one of them comes in here to passive-aggressively dap a negative Saints post :smh:

And that is why I warn y'all to NEVER guarantee shyt when it comes to this team. :ufdup:

You see how it ALWAYS play out for the Funboys and Kitties fans when they get out of pocket? :ufdup:

:ufdup: Gotta move smarter than that, pleihboi :birdman:
Lol man I’ve done the cocky route in 2018 and the humble route in 2020 and the end result is all the same. Ima just go with whatever the Saints show us from here on out no matter the consequences.

Good thing for me though is I know we taking a step back next season.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I really mad at this team, 4 straight division titles and we let a team when swept beat us and win the SB.

We always have a few players do complete bonehead shyt every year on the last play of the game. Like since 09 we done had Beastquake (not boneheaded as much as sorry for no reason), 9ers last 2nd fukkery with bone headed safety play with Harper and Jenkins, Minnesota games with Marcus Williams. LA we just got robbed.
nikkas have a habit of doing dumbshyt at the end of the game. It is what it is :manny:
Shoulda beat Tampa a 3rd time but Drew was out there throwing it away.