Democrats Raise $50 million in one day after Kamala campaign announcement, 2nd most since RBG died UPDATE: 90 MILLION RAISED

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This girl gona hit 100 million. No one gona be able to compete so let's just deal with it at this point.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
bothsiders are similar to hardcore progressives who don't vote, in fact they are worse as the latter have been known to vote every now and then
for politicians who share their value (albeit in small numbers still) whereas bothsiders are just loudmouth do nothings who have zero realistic long term goals and some are republican agents

There have been candidates who ran on reparations among other things (like that brother in Louisiana,gary chambers) where was Tariq nasheed and his minions to support the guy who ended up losing to his repoublican opponent largely due to low black voter turnout. so spare me the BS, we know your game and it ain't fooling anyone
In general both siders tend to just be Republicans with no backbone; claim they're all bad yet 85% of their smoke is blowing to the left

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That October Beyonce/Taylor Swift gonna shut the internet down.
As much as I love Bey, I’m almost certain Taylor is going to go harder than her when it comes to endorsing Kamala :mjlol:

After this tour?? These white women talk about her bland ass performances like she’s a deity or something.

She bout to round up these white women and tell them what it is lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This all I got for Kamala right now

cheeseburger-dontbeamenace.gif