Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Democrats about to get milly whipped this election and they did it to themselves starting back to sabotaging Bernie sanders …he shoulda been 2 terms to get the dems back in favor. Instead they rode with Hilary then Biden of all people …Biden didn’t win the last election cause People voted for him it was more so voting against trump but it’s flipped now

I’m independent btw
I'm not voting for Biden

But there's no such thing as an Independent in 2024

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What new blood? Every time they find somebody people come out and get them out the paint for past allegations and shyt smh. That Cuomo shyt killed a lot of momentum. Really there’s nobody on either side ready to step up if one of these old fools die. People keep saying they’re tired of Trump and Biden but can’t seem to find any younger people to step up.
Newsom would have been better than Biden. Hell I'd take Big Gretch over Biden and she needs way more time in the oven.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NY slightly more red last midterms but I was there when it was announced Biden won 2020 at a fruit market next to Grand Army. We partied all day. He ain’t losing NY.
I remember the day in NYC when Biden won, it was like one of our sports teams won the chip :russ:

Never seen the whole city have a party energy like it did that day :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Based on what
Based on Biden having a fukking 38% approval rating. He’s not even close to having decent approval. In what world does someone with an approval rating that low and who hasn’t had a decent one since like 2021 need to be running for reelection? What is he like 3-4 points higher than Trump when he was kicked out of office?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im certain Biden will win but there's a LOT of voter apathy this year.

im not you

All Star
Daps
yall still hanging your hat on polls conducted by phone in 2024 :russ:

what part of any recent actual election results gives you confidence that trump is gonna do anything but get blown out

a sizeable portion of gop voters do not fukk with trump and will either stay home or vote biden

independents see the bullshyt with the gop obstructing the border package. they voting biden

women vote? do we even need to talk about what theyve been doing to the gop since roe v wade appeal

reasonable voters know a trump presidency would be far worse for palestinians
its over over :umad:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The fact that democrats and people on this site are still name dropping MAGA and Jan 6th like that shyt supposed to mean something is sad really. The fact that Democrats are still trying to fall back on that to scare people into voting is :snoop:

Trump can only be president for 4 more years. nikkas really hate Biden and Kamala Harris. They would rather not vote at all than to vote for Biden.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the day in NYC when Biden won, it was like one of our sports teams won the chip :russ:

Never seen the whole city have a party energy like it did that day :wow:
I remember too. There were people dancing and the streets and all. Somebody had the nerve to ask me why i wasnt celebrating. :gucci:Some of those same people dancing in the street really doing that now because they are homeless. Thats what you voted for

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Trump is going to lose, but democrats underestimate the voters supressiom that will take place between now and election day.
yall still hanging your hat on polls conducted by phone in 2024 :russ:

what part of any recent actual election results gives you confidence that trump is gonna do anything but get blown out

a sizeable portion of gop voters do not fukk with trump and will either stay home or vote biden

independents see the bullshyt with the gop obstructing the border package. they voting biden

women vote? do we even need to talk about what theyve been doing to the gop since roe v wade appeal

reasonable voters know a trump presidency would be far worse for palestinians
its over over :umad: