Democrats attack Muslim woman for protesting Biden speech

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why haven't you posted an article proving your point? I count 2 for mine so far
here's why your assertion is stupid;

what makes you think muslim voters aren't pragmatists, who recognize that kamala will be better for palestine than donald trump, the man who told israel to "finish the job", and ran on a fukking "muslim ban"?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It can always get worse. Also there are many atrocities going on in the world right now. Why should I give more of a damn of what’s happening in Palestine than some place like Yemen, or Sudan?

I can tell you ain’t black because what happens here to us trumps everything. It’s a huge issue I have with the Muslim religion. You nikkas only think about yourself even in the detriment of yourself.
If it can get worse, why wouldn't you try to stop it before then? By, I don't know, writing, protesting, and withholding support?

Those other conflicts aren't directly being funded by your tax dollars, so I mean that's a massive difference there. We also aren't inundated with dying kids from those conflicts on our timelines.

My blackness won't trump my humanity, sorry. If I see my people suffer, I speak. Just as much as any other people.

I know you're a CAC because only a cac would look at brown people suffering and support the cacs causing the suffering.

if you "care about genocide and killing kids", why don't you call out Hamas for shooting rockets at israel every day, in an attempt to....kill kids?

you're completely fulla shyt :camby:your position is that Hamas can genocide all they want, because they suck at it. that's beyond embarrassing

what makes you think muslim voters aren't pragmatists, who recognize that kamala will be better for palestine than donald trump, the man who told israel to "finish the job", and ran on a fukking "muslim ban"?

Post the articles breh. :unimpressed: I'm not interested in your opinion. I need facts.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

You sound just like Bill Maher thinking if they won't vote republican they will vote Democrat

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound just like Bill Maher thinking if they won't vote republican they will vote Democrat
yeah, it's almost like we live in a two party system :ohhh:

i'll note that you said 'they', not 'we'. i take it you have zero ties to palestine, like that other tryhard clown? so who says you now speak for every muslim voter in america? :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Imagine
tenor.gif

While holding a protest sign at a political convention :dead:
If this don’t prove all this shyt is a simulation :dead:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If it can get worse, why wouldn't you try to stop it before then? By, I don't know, writing, protesting, and withholding support?

Those other conflicts aren't directly being funded by your tax dollars, so I mean that's a massive difference there. We also aren't inundated with dying kids from those conflicts on our timelines.

My blackness won't trump my humanity, sorry. If I see my people suffer, I speak. Just as much as any other people.

I know you're a CAC because only a cac would look at brown people suffering and support the cacs causing the suffering.

Post the articles breh. :unimpressed: I'm not interested in your opinion. I need facts.
This conversation is pointless.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This conversation is pointless.
Then don't have it if you aren't equipped to :yeshrug:

All I did was post a delegate getting attacked. You're the one juelzing about it

just to clarify, you have zero ties to palestine, right? pretending to be a weekend gazan, this is more like a hobby for you?
Where are the articles? If you want to have a good faith discussion, bring evidence to back your arguments. You've provided none so far.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Then don't have it if you aren't equipped to :yeshrug:

All I did was post a delegate getting attacked. You're the one juelzing about it

Where are the articles? If you want to have a good faith discussion, bring evidence to back your arguments. You've provided none so far.
It's not that I'm not equipped to, it's that I generally don't care. You've made me care even less about what's going on in Palestine. So I guess you were able to accomplish something.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It's not that I'm not equipped to, it's that I generally don't care. You've made me care even less about what's going on in Palestine. So I guess you were able to accomplish something.
You didn't care to begin with, so why would it matter if you cared less? Do you want a cookie or something? Why are you announcing your feelings

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Bro let me explain something to you.

You don't know anything that you are talking about.
The first step is to realize that everything you are saying and all the opinions you hold are stupid!

These people are IN A PRISON!!!!!!!!!
They are kept in an open air prison with no freedom of movement
they cannot control their own water or electricity or set up their own businesses.

OF COURSE they will fight back, like WTFFF do you think they will do? Just sit down and take that shyt????

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
You didn't care to begin with, so why would it matter if you cared less? Do you want a cookie or something? Why are you announcing your feelings
Just letting you know how most people feel, that's all. Continue doing what you do, but I promise you don't have to quote me again.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Just letting you know how most people feel, that's all. Continue doing what you do, but I promise you don't have to quote me again.
Your opinion isn't most people, clearly. Again, you don't have to announce how you feel if you don't care.