Democrats attack Muslim woman for protesting Biden speech

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
one side started it on october 7th. and if they're getting their asses kicked so badly, why aren't you calling on them to surrender, instead of continuing to crash out and get their own people killed in a war they can't win?

Anyone who says anything STARTED on Oct. 7 HAS NO IDEA what they are talking about!!
Such people who say anything started on Oct. 7 basically came in watching a movie in the middle of the movie but still thinks they can publish a review of it.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
because this scenario is a blatant lie that you pulled out of your ass. you didn't remotely base this on anything :dead:

you childishly refuse to take into account the millions that support israel
Show proof otherwise.

Prove I'm lying and prove the Democrats, who you want to win, generally support this genocide and Israel's actions.

I'm open to being wrong if you can back it up with facts.

The article you didn't read echoed fears that the Democrats could lose because of Bidens unconditional support for Israel. Show me an article that says otherwise

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who says anything STARTED on Oct. 7 HAS NO IDEA what they are talking about!!
Such people who say anything started on Oct. 7 basically came in watching a movie in the middle of the movie but still thinks they can publish a review of it.
you're right, jews and muslims have been fighting over their religions in the middle east for hundreds of years. so maybe we're not gonna solve their bullshyt between now and november, huh? :camby:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: this couldn't be more of an easy decision.

Stop funding Israel and giving them the greenlight to kill kids in 4K and you win millions of votes.

Keep funding them and you lose millions of votes.

How is this shyt so hard to understand
Money mostly.

Democrats don't like to fukk up their money, Republicans will fukk up someone else's money first.
If one of the first things the president does in the first year is give Israel more money :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show proof otherwise.
no, you made the claim. the burden is on you to prove that the democrats will (net) lose millions of votes

taking jews into account, who support israel. i know you ignore those voters, because it doesn't support your narrative

the palestine/israel conflict is not a major domestic position for american voters :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:"Democrats attack muslim woman."

She was attacked? And what Democrats? Is this like "The Man" where we don't name names or give facts, just put some shyt out there?

Delegates did some hoe behavior and covered the sign but this title is sensationalist as hell.

Blue maga
What does this mean?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
the Democrats are trying to beat donald trump over the next 2.5 months, not solve a 2,000 year old conflict between jews and muslims in the middle east. i'm tired of hearing about this shyt :camby:
Never thought I’d ever fully agree with you, but yes. They’re so short sighted. I’m not about to let my home country get fukked up for them. Especially when the alternative is to just destroy Palestine even faster without opportunities for a ceasefire or anything.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
no, you made the claim. the burden is on you to prove that the democrats will (net) lose millions of votes

taking jews into account, who support israel. i know you ignore those voters, because it doesn't support your narrative

the palestine/israel conflict is not a major domestic position for american voters :camby:

Never thought I’d ever fully agree with you, but yes. They’re so short sighted. I’m not about to let my home country get fukked up for them. Especially when the alternative is to just destroy Palestine even faster without opportunities for a ceasefire or anything.

"Just shut up and vote." :mjgrin:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields