Democrats attack Muslim woman for protesting Biden speech

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I did. I literally posted an article above what you replied to. But here's another one:

Now it's your turn to refute it.

Post an article that proves your argument and contradicts mine.

They don't care breh, he posted this without irony
yeah, those people vote, and kamala has to consider them too. sucks, huh?

Apparently she only has to care about one side. Word has it, it's the Crip side :mjgrin:

snoop-dogg-dance.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I’d ever fully agree with you, but yes. They’re so short sighted. I’m not about to let my home country get fukked up for them. Especially when the alternative is to just destroy Palestine even faster without opportunities for a ceasefire or anything.
if Trump gets in there, he'll give Netanyahu the green light to wipe Palestine off the map. so it's not even some kind of noble, "pro palestine" position to protest the democrats right now :why:they at least take both sides into account

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Well, you're forgetting about the money aspect
Oh I'm putting the AIPAC part aside for the below.
Never thought I’d ever fully agree with you, but yes. They’re so short sighted. I’m not about to let my home country get fukked up for them. Especially when the alternative is to just destroy Palestine even faster without opportunities for a ceasefire or anything.
Your home country is already fukked up for their ops. AIPAC has bought most of the politicians in blue and red states. It's illegal to boycott Israel in some places and your taxes pay billions to them.

We're way past fukked. Asking the so-called inclusive and progressive party to not be complicit in killing kids is not a hard ask.

Being short sighted is thinking you can win an election by antagonizing your constituents then blaming them when you lose.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
if Trump gets in there, he'll give Netanyahu the green light to wipe Palestine off the map. so it's not even some kind of noble, "pro palestine" position to protest the democrats right now :why:they at least take both sides into account
Trump isn't in office NOW.

BIDEN can stop sending weapons NOW.

Why should we care what Trump may or may not do. He isn't president NOW. TODAY. BIDEN is.

Kids have been getting blown up with American weapons from BIDEN. Not Trump.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Oh I'm putting the AIPAC part aside for the below.

Your home country is already fukked up for their ops. AIPAC has bought most of the politicians in blue and red states. It's illegal to boycott Israel in some places and your taxes pay billions to them.

We're way past fukked. Asking the so-called inclusive and progressive party to not be complicit in killing kids is not a hard ask.

Being short sighted is thinking you can win an election by antagonizing your constituents then blaming them when you lose.
It can always get worse. Also there are many atrocities going on in the world right now. Why should I give more of a damn of what’s happening in Palestine than some place like Yemen, or Sudan?

I can tell you ain’t black because what happens here to us trumps everything. It’s a huge issue I have with the Muslim religion. You nikkas only think about yourself even in the detriment of yourself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why haven't you posted an article proving your point? I count 2 for mine so far
if you "care about genocide and killing kids", why don't you call out Hamas for shooting rockets at israel every day, in an attempt to....kill kids?

you're completely fulla shyt :camby:your position is that Hamas can genocide all they want, because they suck at it. that's beyond embarrassing

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Tbh i can see both sides of this

Like asking Muslim people to be OK with the genocide of their own people is dumb as fuk

But Black people have been been voting for the lesser evil for decades so this is getting a little :patrice:

And then there's the fact that the opposition is literally bragging about how much more he supports their genocide

all in all this is pure emotion, which makes sense when you're talking about genocide, and less sense when you're dealing with politics. And we're dealing with both

I cant really fault anyones reactions. But if we end up with trump in the office I will certainly be annoyed as fuk

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Tbh i can see both sides of this

Like asking Muslim people to be OK with the genocide of their own people is dumb as fuk

But Black people have been been voting for the lesser evil for decades so this is getting a little :patrice:

And then there's the fact that the opposition is literally bragging about how much more he supports their genocide

all in all this is pure emotion, which makes sense when you're talking about genocide, and less sense when you're dealing with politics. And we're dealing with both

I cant really fault anyones reactions. But if we end up with trump in the office I will certainly be annoyed as fuk
Shiiiiiet....where has it gotten us?

As a group, we're doing the worst in the nation

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
She should go and protest in Gaza against Hamas. Why won't Hamas release the hostages?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Shiiiiiet....where has it gotten us?

As a group, we're doing the worst in the nation
I feel like if this was anyone other than trump running, I wouldn't care if people checked out.

We lost rights under trumps last term, and he promises to go much further during his next term.

I think everyone should do some research on project 2025 if they really feel like shyt can't get worse, because what they have planned will destroy this country.