Democrats Are Freaking Out About Pro-Trump Messaging To Occasional Black Voters, including ADOS

GASign

All Star
Daps
Now how'd I know someone was gonna quote that post. Barely even lasted 1 hour w/o being quoted....

Show us a dem front runner saying they support illegal immigration

1st thang 1st- Clarify what you mean by "support" please.

2nd thang- They don't call it illegal immigration nor call them illegal aliens even tho they are. They are now referenced by most (if not all) of them Dems as asylum seekers or undocumented immigrants. Therefore, getting a dem front runner to say they "support" illegal immigration won't happen or is rare.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good article.

Blacks should push the Democrats but at the same time, we have to realize that Trump has been stacking the courts at every level with neo-cons. Trump winning has it's own long lasting consequences.

Dems are falling in love with getting the immigrants, LGBTQ+ and young educated white vote. Blacks have been the most reliable by far but the Democrats think that by allying with us, it will turn off other voters.

They try to treat us like that ugly girl with an IG thot body. Call us at 2 am for some hot box but won't take us to the family cookout.

:dead:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The fact that this black writer for Buzzfeed is still talking about Russian disinformation, when its been shown the whole thing is a farce is all you need to know.

Its was/is a fake narrative used to censor the internet. That was the whole point of "Russian Collusion Delusion", to digitally censor all opinions that don't match a particular agenda. You got to have a refrain to constantly repeat over and over and over and over until people just subconsciously think its true. That's what was done to the American public starting December 2016. If you not aware of this, Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law, you literally are lost in the sauce brehs...I mean that with the upmost respectful sincerity.

This whole shiit was a farce passed as a law in December 2016. Hillary won the popular vote, Trump won the Electoral College. Good or bad that's how our system works. This doesn't mean Trump is not a doofus, but they used his legitimately won presidency to undermine the entire population, by creating a fake narrative to censor the web.

It's wild stuff.
why did this get a low quality posting tag :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The fact that this black writer for Buzzfeed is still talking about Russian disinformation, when its been shown the whole thing is a farce is all you need to know.

Its was/is a fake narrative used to censor the internet. That was the whole point of "Russian Collusion Delusion", to digitally censor all opinions that don't match a particular agenda. You got to have a refrain to constantly repeat over and over and over and over until people just subconsciously think its true. That's what was done to the American public starting December 2016. If you not aware of this, Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law, you literally are lost in the sauce brehs...I mean that with the upmost respectful sincerity.

This whole shiit was a farce passed as a law in December 2016. Hillary won the popular vote, Trump won the Electoral College. Good or bad that's how our system works. This doesn't mean Trump is not a doofus, but they used his legitimately won presidency to undermine the entire population, by creating a fake narrative to censor the web.

It's wild stuff.

When are we getting rid of this agent?

@Barnett114

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The article is citing and explaining the law.
NBC, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, Fox News even will not explain or go into detail how the law really works.

Remember. I predicted Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan would be censored, when I had posters out the wood works said I was a Alt-Right/Republican/Cooon.

41x aka 41 times https://www.thecoli.com/search/18436437/?q=jones+farrakhan&o=relevance&c[user][0]=1187, I alluded to "Jones and Farrakhan" and mostly about their opinions and ideas being very similar that they both would be censored.

I knew it was going to happen because articles like this way back in December 2016, said they were going to begin to take steps to censor or hide "alt/indy/unofficial" opinions and arbitrarily subjectively demonize them as "foreign" media...using Russian Collusion Delusion as the jumpoff....this is one of articles that allowed me to predict that and be 100% correct about the outcome.

So zerohedge which aint perfect and has some racist commenters for sure, nonetheless, proved to be accurate as a resource in explaining, while MsM been lying to you since December 2016.

My motto is: "Truth is Not Always Going to Come From Places You Like"

Its still happening. Youtube is about to purge a whole shiit load of content creators on December 10th.....and it alllllll goes back to December 2016. Some of yall still dont get it.....the censorship is any opinion including Black Voices with passionate opinions that will be censored.

Remember they (including Black pundits and politicians) said ADOS was a Russian outfit just a few months ago, :laff:.... Oh yall forgot that already huh?? :krs:

^^^^^^^^^If yall can't see what i'm explaining from that example right there, then you just don't want to see it......cause that ADOS/Russian example proves my point 100% ...it's as clear as a cloudless sky on a sunny day at 12 noon on the Equator. :unimpressed:

You really need to go, you get your paychecks being an agent on a black social forum

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
why did this get a low quality posting tag :francis:

:unimpressed:

When are we getting rid of this agent?

@Barnett114

@Barnett114 why is it that @BaggerofTea calls people an agent he doesn't agree with.

Notice he doesn't debate my point, he just looks to cancel/censor a POV he apparently has no comeback line.

@BaggerofTea Please, refute anything I said. Just one thing. What did I say that's false.

You really need to go, you get your paychecks being an agent on a black social forummm

Agent of who?

I'm just pointing out the facts, to best of my ability, and hoping other posters see what I'm seeing.

You skipped over every point I made.

Just say you have no rebuttal or receipts whatsoever, makes more sense.
  • Angela Rye and Kamala called ADOS a Russian outfit.
  • They called Jill Stein a Russian asset.
  • They said Alex Jones is a Russian asset.
  • They said Jimmy Dore is a Russian asset.
  • They saying Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset.
  • Just last week Hillary said Bernie is a Russian asset.

Why is that "outsiders" with some influence have been labeled a Russian asset in the past 2 years...........but never is an "insider" that tows a party or corporate line with influence labeled and constantly repeated as a Russian asset?? :jbhmm:.

The reason is December 2016 law that was passed, which I showed an article pertaining to what it really means.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I been freaking out about this shyt since the last election.

Y'all will be some stupid motherfukcers to let Trump win out of spite

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ados need to put forth a candidate. Not support trump or any dem.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You cannot be this stupid so I believe you are a troll.

Believe this

1. Blacks on pace for zero wealth by 2050

2. Black families worth 1700 compare to white 350k

3. Black women are the most educated but are the most passed over for promotions and have the biggest debt

4. Blackmen with advanced degrees make half as much as white men with no degrees.

Those are facts you can believe, i
AA's been eating the failure but if they not going to do anything everyone can start eating there share, EVERYONE CAN SUFFER if AA's have.

Were dont being the sacrificial lamp, were tired of
"Do it for the good of the party"
Naw...we off that.:camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

:unimpressed:

@Barnett114 why is it that @BaggerofTea calls people an agent he doesn't agree with.

Notice he doesn't debate my point, he just looks to cancel/censor a POV he apparently has no comeback line.

@BaggerofTea Please, refute anything I said. Just one thing. What did I say that's false.

Agent of who?

I'm just pointing out the facts, to best of my ability, and hoping other posters see what I'm seeing.

You skipped over every point I made.

Just say you have no rebuttal or receipts whatsoever, makes more sense.
  • Angela Rye and Kamala called ADOS a Russian outfit.
  • They called Jill Stein a Russian asset.
  • They said Alex Jones is a Russian asset.
  • They said Jimmy Dore is a Russian asset.
  • They saying Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset.
  • Just last week Hillary said Bernie is a Russian asset.

Why is that "outsiders" with some influence have been labeled a Russian asset in the past 2 years...........but never is an "insider" that tows a party or corporate line with influence labeled and constantly repeated as a Russian asset?? :jbhmm:.

The reason is December 2016 law that was passed, which I showed an article pertaining to what it really means.

Believe this

3. Black women are the most educated but are the most passed over for promotions and have the biggest debt

4. Blackmen with advanced degrees make half as much as white men with no degrees.

AA's been eating the failure but if they not going to do anything everyone can start eating there share, EVERYONE CAN SUFFER if AA's have.

#ADOS stand on your square

#ADOS consider Andrew Yang....:salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Believe this

So black people have no shot at prosperity? Sounds crabbish.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Trump gets re-elected and fills more courts with right-wing judges that will argue cash reparations via taxes for African Descendants of Slaves only is unconstitutional I wonder if there is wake up call....
yall don't get it, black folks are not energized enough to support the Democrats regardless of ADOS or not