Democrats Are Freaking Out About Pro-Trump Messaging To Occasional Black Voters, including ADOS

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Over a bullshyt buzzfeed article with no mention of your fraudulent troll buddies. :russ:

it says FBA is a group in the article, Tariq said it isnt a group but i haven't seen him correct it like he did the NY times article. Guess he doesnt. have a problem being labeled as part of a group when he is named as the leader.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
only a fukkin c00n would support that peice of shyt.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
- Talks about who’s misinformed
- Uses Zerohedge as a source

:mjlol:

The article is citing and explaining the law.
NBC, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times, Fox News even will not explain or go into detail how the law really works.

Remember. I predicted Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan would be censored, when I had posters out the wood works said I was a Alt-Right/Republican/Cooon.

41x aka 41 times https://www.thecoli.com/search/18436437/?q=jones+farrakhan&o=relevance&c[user][0]=1187, I alluded to "Jones and Farrakhan" and mostly about their opinions and ideas being very similar that they both would be censored.

I knew it was going to happen because articles like this way back in December 2016, said they were going to begin to take steps to censor or hide "alt/indy/unofficial" opinions and arbitrarily subjectively demonize them as "foreign" media...using Russian Collusion Delusion as the jumpoff....this is one of articles that allowed me to predict that and be 100% correct about the outcome.

So zerohedge which aint perfect and has some racist commenters for sure, nonetheless, proved to be accurate as a resource in explaining, while MsM been lying to you since December 2016.

My motto is: "Truth is Not Always Going to Come From Places You Like"

Its still happening. Youtube is about to purge a whole shiit load of content creators on December 10th.....and it alllllll goes back to December 2016. Some of yall still dont get it.....the censorship is any opinion including Black Voices with passionate opinions that will be censored.

Remember they (including Black pundits and politicians) said ADOS was a Russian outfit just a few months ago, :laff:.... Oh yall forgot that already huh?? :krs:

^^^^^^^^^If yall can't see what i'm explaining from that example right there, then you just don't want to see it......cause that ADOS/Russian example proves my point 100% ...it's as clear as a cloudless sky on a sunny day at 12 noon on the Equator. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Fuuck it. Just watch these last 6 minutes of this video already time stamped.
  • It shows $50K was spent on Facebook by suspected Russian agency before 2016 election
  • $4,700 on Google platforms by suspected Russian agencies before the 2016 election.
  • Trump campaign spent $90 million advertising on all digital platforms.
  • Yet, they still pushing that Russia had influence on the election via social media, etc.

Just click play. :francis:

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
#ADOS STAND THE FUCC UP.....:salute:

We not done yet though.....:wow:

Its gonna be alot of hurt feelings when voting time comes around:banderas:

And even with that long a$$ article, still no muthafuccin agenda for black America:stopitslime:

We dont need you to understand....we need you to correct the problem:hhh:

#Noblackagendanovote
#notangiblesnovote

Until then...:camby:

#nochecknovote

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s funny they worry about that. Those things annoy me, they don’t convince nor convert me
:lolbron:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vote for whoever the fukk you want all this pandering is played out.

People can't make up they fukking minds what to have for dinner do you think people that don't know know now.

This political process starts too early didn't used to be like this:flabbynsick:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vote for whoever the fukk you want all this pandering is played out.People can't make up they fukking minds what to have for dinner do you think people that don't know know now.This political process starts too early didn't used to be like this

How many yrs have you been voting? And what has changed thus far in your life for using that so called privilege.