Democrat Proposes 1,000% tax On AR-15s that would raise price by up to $20,000

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You have any potential solutions in mind?
We can at least start by doing nation wide gun buy backs, making it so everybody has to be screened before buying guns, making people that want to buy guns give 3 references, and holding the references responsible if the gun owner does some stupid shyt, I mean, anything is better than just looking at it and saying “it’s too big of a problem now, we just have to deal with the consequences”. I get it, a lot of people have just decided that they like the country the way it is, and the hyper violence is something that they have conditioned themselves to embrace, but life is already pretty fukking hard, don’t you hate to see that the new number one cause of death of a whole age range of children is guns now? I’m a nobody, surrounded by a bunch of other nobodies, so knowing that ain’t shot gonna change, I’m allowed to give my thoughts, even if I’m just yelling into a void. My ideas might not be a solution, but they are better than “let’s not do anything”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
democrats are fukkin stupid

ar 15 are not assault rifles.. an assault rifle is fully auto

tax the ar

its plenty of 5.56's 90 times better than that bullshyt

cz bren 2 ms carbine..the sig mcx..the xcr

u can goto promag n get a 50 rd drum for ya gloc 43..17..23

u can put a 30rd drum on a got damn 12 guage

no matter the artillery... u can still shoot shyt up..

hell goto gun shows buy them from private sellers for fraction of the cost..
The tax would apply to large capacity magazines too.

cX2HZ9B.jpg

shyt like this should be banned outright.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
democrats are fukkin stupid

ar 15 are not assault rifles.. an assault rifle is fully auto

tax the ar

its plenty of 5.56's 90 times better than that bullshyt

cz bren 2 ms carbine..the sig mcx..the xcr

u can goto promag n get a 50 rd drum for ya gloc 43..17..23

u can put a 30rd drum on a got damn 12 guage

no matter the artillery... u can still shoot shyt up..

hell goto gun shows buy them from private sellers for fraction of the cost..
Here’s the thing. Someone could use all this information, TAKE THEIR TIME, and come up with a plan to limit access to most of these things you’re talking about. What do you need a 50 round drum on a pistol for? Lol. There is no everyday function for that. At the end of the day, if people have to turn into freaking engineers to build these guns because they don’t have easy access to the parts they need, then that’s still MUCH better than where we are today.

Instead we get caught up on the fact that people use the term assault rifle incorrectly. Legalese is complex enough to make the law as detailed and meticulous as possible to capture the spirit of what people want without using terms like assault rifle.

The MAIN goal is to limit the ability for people to attain the tools required to fire an excessively large amount of rounds in a short period of time. We don’t have to give the guns a name or classification to do this. Then we can start focusing on age and mental illness and illegal weapons.

But none of this matters, because you could write a law that captures 90% of scenarios we’re looking for and someone will come and say “But what about that 10%? See, this law is stupid.”

‘Merica

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Here’s the thing. Someone could use all this information, TAKE THEIR TIME, and come up with a plan to limit access to most of these things you’re talking about. What do you need a 50 round drum on a pistol for? Lol. There is no everyday function for that. At the end of the day, if people have to turn into freaking engineers to build these guns because they don’t have easy access to the parts they need, then that’s still MUCH better than where we are today.

Instead we get caught up on the fact that people use the term assault rifle incorrectly. Legalese is complex enough to make the law as detailed and meticulous as possible to capture the spirit of what people want without using terms like assault rifle.

The MAIN goal is to limit the ability for people to attain the tools required to fire an excessively large amount of rounds in a short period of time. We don’t have to give the guns a name or classification to do this. Then we can start focusing on age and mental illness and illegal weapons.

But none of this matters, because you could write a law that captures 90% of scenarios we’re looking for and someone will come and say “But what about that 10%? See, this law is stupid.”

‘Merica

when that next civil unrest come.. that clip gone come in handy

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What people don't seem to get is you can't ban anything in America.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
don’t you hate to see that the new number one cause of death of a whole age range of children is guns now?

Says in this study that most firearm deaths in young children are committed by family members and older children are committed by acquaintances.

I don't mind the debate, but the frame the argument in good faith.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Imagine selling an ar you bought for $800 for $20K? :banderas:
Gun laws increase the value of gun collections.
First thing I thought, I'd sell mine and have a house down-payment, I can shoot well enough to defend myself with a lever action carbine. People scared of the AR but don't realize other platforms can do the same job.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Says in this study that most firearm deaths in young children are committed by family members and older children are committed by acquaintances.

I don't mind the debate, but the frame the argument in good faith.
It wasn’t bad faith at all, the problem is that there is easy access to guns, too many guns, people with guns obviously are not responsible enough to have something so deadly around so casually. That’s exactly what I was saying, we, as a society, have pretty much decided that “too many guns, nothing we can do now”, which is the most bad faith argument, ever.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I was simply responding to your comment about why pistols aren’t considered war weapons. I’m not the initial person you were talking to so I wasn’t about to get into why that doesn’t really matter either. You move the goal posts every time you respond by pointing out a separate loosely related “flaw” in someone’s argument and ignoring the point they’re making. You’re a terrible person to have a conversation with because you never answer a question directly. You even started rambling on about the meaning of AR when I didn’t say anything about automatic or semi-automatic rifles specifically, lol. That’s useless information as a response to MY post.

What is a 'war weapon'? Sounds like some nonsensical Democrat term to try to demonize ARs.
Bruh…you’re responses be so disingenuous, lol. You know damn well why an automatic rifle would be considered a war weapon and why a pistol would not, even if used by soldiers as well.

This is what you responded to me with. You literally said 'automatic rifles' are considered 'war weapons'. I responded that the vast majority of citizens cannot obtain an automatic rifle and an ar is NOT automatic. The rifles used in those mass shoots are NOT automatic. Is an 'automatic rifle a weapon of war because they are automatic or because they are rifles?

What would a rifle do at close range that a pistol like a desert eagle wouldn't?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly. shyt like saying well why you making it hard to buy RPGs and grenade launchers. People still gonna buy hand guns....:snoop:

There is no reason for civilian folks to be able to buy grade A military automatic rifles. shyt is made to wipe out tons of people and soldiers in a matter of seconds.

I would take my chance with a fool with a hand gun then a fool with a automatic military rifle.
If you think an AR 15 is a grade A military weapon then you don’t know anything about guns. For one the military has fully automatic weapons and 2. There are regular ass hunting rifles that you’d think was some bullshyt but I can slap a 20 rd clip on it and do way worse than an AR15. You ever heard of an SKS?