Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

Traveler

All Star
Daps
True but you lose out on lawsuits.

If homie was in the right she would be on the no fly list since he was likely wrong she gets a nice pay out and she flies first class free for life.

shyt starts with white folks wagging their fingers it escalates to them calling the cops o on/

Again it wasn't his place to hold up the plane for this that's a Flight attendant's job. But again it isn't as long as it isn't a safety violation they couldn't really say nothing

You could wear an I love Osama Bin Laden Shirt and they couldn't say anything.
What's she going to sue for? What are her damages? She will lose badly if she sues. CPT wanted to make sure she wouldn't put the hat on. He actually protected her cause if she put it back on she would be banned from delta. He was trying to check the boxes by getting her say she understand. She was being petulant by saying I hear you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i paid for a flight, it more than likely means im going somewhere I need to be. Something ive planned for. Im not arguing with the crew and possibly getting kicked off my flight over some bullshyt.

Well I guess we all learned a valuable lesson today. Leave in enough time so you can find other means of transportation if you need to,while maintaining your dignity. Dignity and appointments/travel plans are both worth keeping:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A check for what? Delta didn't violate any laws here. The pilot didn't even have to giver a chance to take it off before kicking her off.
So are you saying a Pilot could decide to kick you off a flight for reasons?

Lets say he could would the Airline want him to do that?

Sprit kinda runs the New York to latin america route I can imagine what nikkas be wearing on their 6pm Friday night flights to Puerta Plata

Spirt has the most flights but AraJet just started flights from Santo Domingo to the US

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What's she going to sue for? What are her damages? She will lose badly if she sues. CPT wanted to make sure she wouldn't put the hat on. He actually protected her cause if she put it back on she would be banned from delta. He was trying to check the boxes by getting her say she understand. She was being petulant by saying I hear you.
Wait he's protecting her from putting the hat on her head while in flight?

Lets say she put it one 30 mins before landing what should happen in that case?
Do you wear Tuxedos when flying?

I think Bonnets are offensive should a bytch wearing a Bonnet pajama pants and slides be allowed to fly?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So are you saying a Pilot could decide to kick you off a flight for reasons?

Lets say he could would the Airline want him to do that?

Sprit kinda runs the New York to latin america route I can imagine what nikkas be wearing on their 6pm Friday night flights to Puerta Plata

Spirt has the most flights but AraJet just started flights from Santo Domingo to the US
It happens all the time :heh:. A pilot can absolutely kick you off for vulgar clothing. Whether sexual or explicit. Their plane, their rules. As long as it doesn't violate federal law.

A pilot literally told a bunch of Trumpers to get off his plane.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
It appeared that he had no legal recourse because if he did a cop would've arrested her and or he'd quote the law.

the overall point is too many Black people go off of I'm white and I say so

The main reason why you wouldn't want to do this with a cop is because they have a gun *with the qualified immunity to kill you*. that's literally the only reason. No Gun no need to be nice.
He had administrative recourse. It's literally on delta publish policy about clothing with profanity. Pilots have ultimate authority on the aircraft. The captain is the one person you don't fukk with. Yall really need to learn the difference between administrative and illegal.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It happens all the time :heh:. A pilot can absolutely kick you off for vulgar clothing. Whether sexual or explicit. Their plane, their rules. As long as it doesn't violate federal law.
OK then I'd just fly foriegn airlines where they don't know the context of whatever wild shyt I'm wearing or be more concerned with being on time will filled seats than being sassy with a paying customer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He had administrative recourse. It's literally on delta publish policy about clothing with profanity. Pilots have ultimate authority on the aircraft. The captain is the one person you don't fukk with. Yall really need to learn the difference between administrative and illegal.
I don't fly Delta so I guess the issue is moot to me. I guess it's not serious enough to get on the no fly list so homie's sensibilities are in tact and she flies another airline and Delta loses market share.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Wait he's protecting her from putting the hat on her head while in flight?

Lets say she put it one 30 mins before landing what should happen in that case?
Do you wear Tuxedos when flying?

I think Bonnets are offensive should a bytch wearing a Bonnet pajama pants and slides be allowed to fly?
She would be banned from delta. Simple. It would cause her problems. They dint want to ban you. But you have to follow policy

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
When she took off the hat she lowkey robbed the cracker of his chance to kick her off the flight and he was clearly still trying to regain the satisfaction only that would bring him.

I would have taken it a step further and just hit him with the "yes sir. :salute:" and smiled right in his face. These crackers in positions of power are seeking a fight. Dont even give em the satisfaction. That "yes sir" will fukk up they day more than anything.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
FAA will soon allow the computers to fly planes. I’d say by 2040. He is straight but trying to become a pilot in your 20’s now might be a lost cause. If not 2040 by 2060 pilots won’t be needed.
:sas2:
They technically arent needed now. Pilots barely handle takeoff and landings. They will go the :flabbynsick: route before we die. They will just be drone pilots until we let the computers take that over.
:skip:
Waymo will take over the skies.
:russ:

Pilots barely handle take offs and landings? You gotta stop your cap bro… They still handle both.. 100%