Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What type of grown person even wears a cap with fukk on it, like there's kids and shyt there :snoop:

1. american prudery writ large. that cap is not gonna hurt anyone.

2. she paid for a flight. she at least deserves some level of customer service and at least a smidgin of respect.

-

as for the captain demanding "standards" on board he should remember the compromises wrt to standards that he has already made:

i. seats. growing smaller by the year.
ii. food. american cancer engendering crap.
iii. pricing. hidden pricing.
iv. 2 engine aircraft long-haul safety.
v. boeing. flying compromised aircraft.

in light of all of that a swear word or two is not that important.

as a fellow passenger i know which of them i'd prefer my pilot to focus on.

:ufdup: :hubie:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many people got close enough to her to even know what's on her fukking hat?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was dumb to press her about the goofy hat it’s not that serious. That captain is clearly on some bullshyt. But I can say that since I wasn’t on that plane :mjgrin:

Now if I was on that bytch I’m lobbying for her to get booted before shyt escalates :mjlol:

Id even slide her my number if she needs me to be a witness to her harassment and everything. But im not trying to deal with a deplane because the pilot silly ass doesn’t want to fly now.

I was on a flight that had to be deplaned before and it was a fukkin hassle. Took HOURS to get on another flight and then even more time to wait for the new connection. All while traveling with a 2 year old. All because a couple didn’t want to mask up. I wanted to kill those MFs that day :russ:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Good. Why would a melanated woman wear a hat like that? Have some self respect.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Over a hat?
really...

That was just his excuse he just wanted to put a black women in her place.
that all it was

for all the "why wear hat like that" post are some bullshyt

let it be a cac it would be 5th amendment this and that.
calling folk snowflake for objecting and saying that they should take the hat off

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Why do plane captains think they are some kind of moral authorities? Turn on the damn plane, turn on autopilot and stare at the windows while listening to some shytty MAGA podcast, thats what you are paid lots of money to do!

I’m in aviation and the captain is responsible for all the lives on board. Basically he’s the dictator. With power comes responsibility. I’ve had black pilots tell me passengers will use little micro aggressions to show them they aren’t in charge. You nip that in the bud real quick.

You dress with class, act like an adult, and there won’t be no problems. White pilot was extra about it but being a grown woman wearing expletives on a hat on a flight is childish behavior as well.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
He is acting like the hat would have blocked his view of flying the plane. Sit your old ass down before you accidentally have a stroke trying to lecture somebody

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What's he going to do, turn the plane around if she puts it on mid flight? :childplease:

“she put the hat back on? Aite bet we bustin a bytch right quick”

0_6LC2VnALYuY6Lysg..0.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You gotta know how to handle cacs like this.

She was way too emotional. You have to stay cool and record the interaction. I wouldn't have said shyt to the pilot. Direct them to call security for your safety if he wants to have them delay the flight over his bullshyt.

Claim harrassment. Which it is, and tell them you're sending the video to corporate.

The hat was removed. That's all that's required.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Pilot handled it wrong and she should sue but that's some immature shyt to be wearing a hat like that in the general public
Got to pick one statement or the other.. you can’t pick both. I’d be pissed if this was holding my flight up though