Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of how a referee was reprimanding a black Belgian player during the euro tournament that just wrapped up. The disrespect blacks face everywhere is on a world scale.

not sure what else to do to kill that sh1t except for having fucck you money you can use to sue them endlessly. And have each court case be plastered over the news to make an example out of them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah it’s a two way street, the hat is dumb as shyt to wear on a plane and she lucky an old Black mama wasn’t the one flying the plane. With that said, after the captain made his point and the hat was off he should’ve just left it alone but he’s a cac with authority so he couldn’t help himself.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I could understand if it was something really offensive but fukk ain’t that…It’s dumb but it’s not offensive…This is CAC habitual line stepping tendencies kicking in…

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fair enough. Don't know how long that went on before the camera phone came up or any circumstances beyond the snippet I saw, when exactly she took off the hat, etc.

All I know is what the hat says and that crew have the final say in what happens.
Yeah the article I read fills in what the video didnt catch and says the captain told the flight attendant to tell her to remove it when she as boarding and she had taken it off by the time she got to her seat before he even came out. So she took it off when the flight attendant asked her to and yet the captain still decided to confront her even though she didnt have it on. Thats weird. I know when my wife has a hat on when we fly, she has her ponytail through the strap loop so thats not something that can just be taken off when youre in the aisle trying to get to your seat when youre boarding and have carryons and shyt. So based on the video and the article I saw, she never refused to take the hat off. He just saw it, and wanted a confrontation with her despite her removing it when she was asked the first time.

Yeah they have say over what can be worn but if you ask someone to remove it and they do so, then it should be over. She obliged the request of the flight attendant, but he came out to "scold" her and when he realized she wasnt combative, he pressed the issue. He asked for it to be removed, she did. He said dont put it back on. She said okay. Then since he didnt get the outcome he wanted, he told her to swear not to put it back on. Tf? Thats him trying to incite a response from her so he can be on a powertrip. Had she promised not to put it back on, he wouldve told the bytch to "pinky swear". If she did that too he wouldve said to "put it on her dead granny". :pachaha:Dude just wanted to kick her off and he was gonna do it no matter what.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Once again, I fly solo a lot these days and when I get to JFK or LGA, the only people I talk to are the cashiers at Starbucks and the flight attendant (Good Morning/Afternoon/Night and Thank You)

I don't want to talk with or interact with anyone else and go to great lengths to maintain that rule so that I can get to my seat, watch my show/movie, read Manga/Comics and arrive at my destination.

That pilot was a shythead and ol girl needs to realize that doing whatever you want only really works in certain video games.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why would you even wear something like that?
If it were that much of a problem she probably wore it during check in.

Why does he as the Pilot have to say anything. That's a flight attendants job but actually her attire is not.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Once again, I fly solo a lot these days and when I get to JFK or LGA, the only people I talk to are the cashiers at Starbucks and the flight attendant (Good Morning/Afternoon/Night and Thank You)

I don't want to talk with or interact with anyone else and go to great lengths to maintain that rule so that I can get to my seat, watch my show/movie, read Manga/Comics and arrive at my destination.

That pilot was a shythead and ol girl needs to realize that doing whatever you want only really works in certain video games.
She took the hat off after that it became a I'm White and I say so situation

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This was about power, control, and trying to break this woman down. Nobody on that plane cared about that hat.
For him to continue to push the issue after she already defused the whole situation by immediately taking off the hat is weird as fukk

It’s like cops who after giving you a ticket want to sit there and lecture you. Aye. Give me my ticket and move on. Nobody trying to hear all of that

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She took the hat off after that it became a I'm White and I say so situation
Pilot is a shythead and unfortunately she learned the hard way to go to the airport and be as discreet as possible.

Me personally I'm not bitter bothered by anything that isn't overt racism but unfortunately the airport is one of those places in America where saying "ok" and "no problem" is a must.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pilot is a shythead and unfortunately she learned the hard way to go to the airport and be as discreet as possible.

Me personally I'm not bitter bothered by anything that isn't overt racism but unfortunately the airport is one of those places in America where saying "ok" and "no problem" is a must.
True but you lose out on lawsuits.

If homie was in the right she would be on the no fly list since he was likely wrong she gets a nice pay out and she flies first class free for life.

shyt starts with white folks wagging their fingers it escalates to them calling the cops o on/

Again it wasn't his place to hold up the plane for this that's a Flight attendant's job. But again it isn't as long as it isn't a safety violation they couldn't really say nothing

You could wear an I love Osama Bin Laden Shirt and they couldn't say anything.