Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo I’m gonna put yall on some real game.. anytime yall fly aways remember the flight crew got the last say on wether you on that plane or not.. They really don’t need a reason to kick you off the plane all they can say is they don’t feel comfortable with you there or whatever reason they come up with especially if you are arguing or whatever.. If they say they want you off the plane the cops taking you off end of discussion

And some of these pilots are lowkey racist.. I remember back in 2016 during the run up to the election I was listening to the ground radio and one of the pilots got on the air and said “make America great again” this was after Hillary’s aircraft had landed and was directed with taxiway to exit at.. One of the air traffic controllers responded and say to that particular pilot that he might want to show some decorum on the radio as his radio number and aircraft is easily identifiable on their end and that he can easily get a phone call with some bad news lol

Pilot apologize immediately smh
Yea you dont play at the airport. Ive seen grown people cry when they got kicked off the flight. Dont fukk with the crew.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So how many of yall would let that white man talk to yall like that? Honest question,no judgment.
If i paid for a flight, it more than likely means im going somewhere I need to be. Something ive planned for. Im not arguing with the crew and possibly getting kicked off my flight over some bullshyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:hubie:Seen a few folks of all types dressed down for vulgarity on shirts. If that hat is that important, as vulgar as it is, then she can meet the tarmac. I don't have any outrage at this.
Ehh, the problem is that she removed the hat when he told her to. But because the altercation was continued, it’s clear his exchange wasn’t about her hat at all, it was the excuse he used to intimidate her. That’s where the problem is for most. At least that’s my opinion of it.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps