Delta Flight Captain checks Black woman for wearing a "F word" hat

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The comments under the post are hilarious. I see we have our own versions of "Well if he'da done that to me" that white people love to use so much, lol. nikkas just would have sat there seething because it's literally nothing they could do but take the hat off or delay the flight by being kicked off.

As for the CAC pilot they truly are the bus drivers of the skies. It reminds me of how old head bus drivers would pop the air brake when someone was five cents short on the fare. Like, if you don't get your old ass on somewhere and they wonder why they get stabbed in the fukking neck. But yeah, pilots are grandfathered into that "respected" career category because at one time they really did need to know how to fly a passenger airliner. These days all they really do is babysit a computer and we've seen what can happen when they are called on to do more than that. Jim needs to sit his ass down somewhere and be grateful that he can collect a fat check to take sky naps, chit chat with the help and watch movies during his on duty time. He wanted to prove a point for whatever reason but with the way the world is going he's going to get that bus driver treatment looking up wishing he kept his mouth shut so he could see his ten kids again, weak gened mutant.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, the problem is that she removed the hat when he told her to. But because the altercation was continued, it’s clear his exchange wasn’t about her hat at all, it was the excuse he used to intimidate her. That’s where the problem is for most. At least that’s my opinion of it.
Fair enough. Don't know how long that went on before the camera phone came up or any circumstances beyond the snippet I saw, when exactly she took off the hat, etc.

All I know is what the hat says and that crew have the final say in what happens.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I worked for Southwest. She should have been caught at the gate. We don’t allow that on the plane. I had to talk to several women about their attire before boarding.
:manny:
Bob wanted her to acknowledge and understand. She wasn’t with the foolery. I see both sides. As soon as the flight attendant says, “Keisha put the hat back on”. Bob will have police at the door waiting for her. He’s letting her know, don’t put it back on.

The pilot can just have a Delta employee meet her at the door when she gets off, if she puts the hat back on. The employee can cancel the rest of her trip and flag her if the employee wants.

The game is the game. You have to play it.
:francis:
I’ve dealt with racist employees wanting to ban our sistas. I’ve also had to let our brothas and sistas know the game as well. I always look out even if we are in the wrong. It’s the least I could do because the world hates us.
:mjcry:
Yoga pants was a thing before it became “regular” travel attire. Imagine me tell your girl, “Ma’am, your lips are out. Please put those away before boarding the plane or you will not be able to get on this flight”.
:ehh::picard::takedat:
:wow:
:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The comments under the post are hilarious. I see we have our own versions of "Well if he'da done that to me" that white people love to use so much, lol. nikkas just would have sat there seething because it's literally nothing they could do but take the hat off or delay the flight by being kicked off.

As for the CAC pilot they truly are the bus drivers of the skies. It reminds me of how old head bus drivers would pop the air brake when someone was five cents short on the fare. Like, if you don't get your old ass on somewhere and they wonder why they get stabbed in the fukking neck. But yeah, pilots are grandfathered into that "respected" career category because at one time they really did need to know how to fly a passenger airliner. These days all they really do is babysit a computer and we've seen what can happen when they are called on to do more than that. Jim needs to sit his ass down somewhere and be grateful that he can collect a fat check to take sky naps, chit chat with the help and watch movies during his on duty time. He wanted to prove a point for whatever reason but with the way the world is going he's going to get that bus driver treatment looking up wishing he kept his mouth shut so he could see his ten kids again, weak gened mutant.

Ain’t nothing easy about becoming a pilot bro, I get the bus driver reference but them mofos are far from bus drivers :mjlol:

Old head bus drivers I remember use to have the big beer bellies touching the steering wheel :dead:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

FAA will soon allow the computers to fly planes. I’d say by 2040. He is straight but trying to become a pilot in your 20’s now might be a lost cause. If not 2040 by 2060 pilots won’t be needed.
:sas2:
They technically arent needed now. Pilots barely handle takeoff and landings. They will go the :flabbynsick: route before we die. They will just be drone pilots until we let the computers take that over.
:skip:
Waymo will take over the skies.
:russ:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough. Don't know how long that went on before the camera phone came up or any circumstances beyond the snippet I saw, when exactly she took off the hat, etc.

All I know is what the hat says and that crew have the final say in what happens.

This is the issue.... And this happens every time with y'all.

This video is capturing a snippet of a conversation that is coming to an end.
We don't know what happened before and why the pilot is the one speaking to her.

A grown woman walking around with a hat that says fck on it. Smh
The flight attendant probably already told her ass to take it off and she put it back on.
Thats why he's making sure shes going to keep the hat off.

People just need to get on the plane and get to their destination. Muthafukaz have no chill

Last edited: