this gone be courtside cheering for curry and seth with sonya

@Houston911
@The ADD
@Buckeye Fever

Steve Balmer's twin brother.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Was bound to happen. She had to much energy, while Dell seem real reserved n laid back.

Eventually that party girl (I'm assuming) ish was gonna catch up with both of em.

Yup. You gotta be compatible. If she's a party girl and you are too laid back, she's gonna think you have no virility or energy.

One of the WORST things you can be as a husband is "boring".

You know sometimes the signs are there. A man shouldn't be asking himself does she love me? He should be asking does she respect me and this is the face of a man who feels disrespected

342B28F400000578-0-image-a-90_1463257092439.jpg

Another thing to. Your wife shouldn't ever be doing stuff that's gonna come off as disrespectful. Flip the genders, she would be upset.

Daps
As someone with a lot of mixing up in my family, including myself, if Steph's dad was that white dude, he would be way way lighter. His features would be different. His hair would be different. In fact, he would have ended up looking like a straight up cac. They would most likely have white babies..

Now why was he sitting on her lap like that:russ:

True.

The other two kids look like Dell but Steph looks just like his momma.

Never even realized it until now. Steph's resemblance to Sonya would be a lot more obvious if he was a female...probably just be Sonya but taller.

Steph even has that brown hair like his momma. The other two kids have black hair color...or it's so dark brown you can't tell the difference.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Sonya curry was thotting before social media...
Ayesha Curry has 7.3 million followers, posts thirst traps, and has openly said she wants attention from men.

Do you think she’ll remain a strong faithful god-fearing Christian woman?
full

I believe so, she is a god fearing woman. God will instill fear into her and God will ensure she will remain faithful.