Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nah it’s obvious he copped a new line. His shyt was always high as hell at the sides. He had that bridge hairline.
Now his shyt lower even at the center and goes straight across

I meant more - his shyt wasn’t ALL the way pushed back like Tyga, Lewis Hamilton, Elon Musk or Foxx. I don’t think the general public know he’s copped a crisper line.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant more - his shyt wasn’t ALL the way pushed back like Tyga, Lewis Hamilton, Elon Musk or Foxx. I don’t think the general public know he’s copped a crisper line.

Kanye was receding homie his shyt was thinning so he took care of it

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My question is how did Kanye hairline get thick so fast? Doesn't that shyt take like 1-2 years to be fully thick?

I knew he wore a hat for a couple months, but I heard it takes a while.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
My question is how did Kanye hairline get thick so fast? Doesn't that shyt take like 1-2 years to be fully thick?

I knew he wore a hat for a couple months, but I heard it takes a while.

He had this done years ago. It took a while before he got decent hair density, plus who knows if he didnt do more than one procedure? He was wearing hats and dying his hair to hide the growing new hairs for OVER a year. You just didnt take note of it until his hair had fully grown in

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do you feel about lowering your hairline in general? I just want it lower, but I'm worried it might look weird, like it might be lighter than my other hair, or it's gonna fukk up the chemistry of my other hair or something lol.

I just want it lower.

He had this done years ago. It took a while before he got decent hair density, plus who knows if he didnt do more than one procedure? He was wearing hats and dying his hair to hide the growing new hairs for OVER a year. You just didnt take note of it until his hair had fully grown in

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How did you deal with having lighter hair for a while ?

Did you wear hats/durags a lot? We're you able to wear them for work ?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How much u think it cost if you just wanna make ya line lower? Like half an inch or an inch?

And U think deion shyt good? Or do you think that they did his so good just to get clients?

this man is an inspiration. the GOAT hairline rejuvination. Soon as a get the bag, im hitting prime's DMs for the hook up :wow:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
How much u think it cost if you just wanna make ya line lower? Like half an inch or an inch?

And U think deion shyt good? Or do you think that they did his so good just to get clients?
dunno breh, you gonna have to lurk these hair rejuvination forums to get a good idea. All I know is im willing to pay whatever as soon as I get enough money

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How are you getting it done? Like what area and how low? How much is it gonna cost you and where you plan to go?

I know a lot of questions, but I'm just curious bout this shyt.

dunno breh, you gonna have to lurk these hair rejuvination forums to get a good idea. All I know is im willing to pay whatever as soon as I get enough money