Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt has pretty much become the norm in Europe. You US brehs are late to the party :francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Do u think he's on rogaine? His hair looks a lot thicker than the first two images you showed me.

Those images the corners were up to the middle of his head.

could be just them hair sprays that barbers use to fill up your corners to make your hairline look straighter. Diddy and French Montana use it too.
from

to

exhibit B:

from
2040120596.jpg

485956304.jpg

to

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Diddy shyt looked like 2 parts in the first one.

He look like himself in the 2nd video.

I wonder why he didn't get a transplant.

French looks like he has one because his line is a lot lower in the 2nd pic.

could be just them hair sprays that barbers use to fill up your corners to make your hairline look straighter. Diddy and French Montana use it too.
from

to

exhibit B:

from
2040120596.jpg

485956304.jpg

to

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Diddy shyt looked like 2 parts in the first one.

He look like himself in the 2nd video.

I wonder why he didn't get a transplant.

French looks like he has one because his line is a lot lower in the 2nd pic.
well, whatever it is that they do. the think to take away here is that line fixing techniques and transplants are way more common than people realise, most celebs just fly under radar.

shyt, nobody on this planet knows that im on rogaine and finasteride and that my shyt would have been gone completely if i didnt hop on it last year . im taking to truth to the grave with me :wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
well, whatever it is that they do. the think to take away here is that line fixing techniques and transplants are way more common than people realise, most celebs just fly under radar.

shyt, nobody on this planet knows that im on rogaine and finasteride and that my shyt would have been gone completely if i didnt hop on it last year . im taking to truth to the grave with me :wow:

How's that stuff working for you? I've never heard of any black dudes openly using it. Low key, you could make a grip of money if you didn't mind being on camera and had a youtube channel. There's literally no competition.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
How's that stuff working for you? I've never heard of any black dudes openly using it. Low key, you could make a grip of money if you didn't mind being on camera and had a youtube channel. There's literally no competition.
it worked pretty damn well, halted the balding. there hasnt been anymore balding ever since I took the two drugs. The only issue is that the areas that were already affected before taking the drugs (corners and crown) are thin and grow much slower than the rest of the healthy hair. I posted pics here before on two threads, but I aint trynna be in the public eye on video for something like that breh :whoa:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I think hair is the mother's side.
Nope, thats complete bullocks. My hair texture down to the hairline shape is my father's. both parent's genes play a role and either side can dominate when it comes to hair. Dont buy into myth thats been circulating the net for many years.