Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Kanye's got money why would he be on propecia a temporary solution when he can get a real treatment?

Because propecia is "currently" the only way to keep your hair if you're losing it. A transplant is just donor hair from the back of your scalp. Even then you have to take propecia from keeping the rest of the hair that wasn't transplanted from falling out. All of these famous people with hair loss issues are on the pill.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because propecia is "currently" the only way to keep your hair if you're losing it. A transplant is just donor hair from the back of your scalp. Even then you have to take propecia from keeping the rest of the hair that wasn't transplanted from falling out. All of these famous people with hair loss issues are on the pill.
false I've looked into this myself for myself you are passing along old information.

Kanye needed donor hair to patch up his sides just like tyga did to push up his hairline at the front they don't have to take drugs to maintain anything. Difference between balding entirely, thinning and just receding hairlines. Tyga was born with that hairline it wasn't hair loss

Hair transplantation is 100% permanent. ... Whether the transplantation is done using Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) , the donor hair is taken from permanent zone of the scalp that is back and side of the head. This hair is not affected by baldness.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Kanye got the surgery too

Kanye+West+Rodarte+Front+Row+Fall+2011+Mercedes+jr-t4tlTYQul.jpg

kanye-west_416x416.jpg

kanye-west-colored-contacts-met-gala-2016-ball-ftr.jpg

082216-kanye-west-lead_0.jpg

been knew this. Kanye went from the U shaped hairline he's had the past 15 years to a nearly straight hairline in 2015 or so. He definitely got a transplant to fill up the corners, which is why im not surprised that it was a a success cause there was very little space to patch up anyway

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
His line is definitely lower and he's probably on Propecia. May explain his manic attacks and weight gain as well.
:mjlol: since when does Propecia give one manic attacks and weight gain. you nikkas blame your poor health choices on everything but yourselves :dead:

ive been on propecia for a year now and have had ZERO side effects.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
FUE plug in Turkey costs 2000 euros but nikkas would rather wear weaves and kufis on a hot summer day :mjlol:

That ain't bad. If I was a FUE expert in the U.S.I would figure out how to undercut the competition with high with high quality work. Go for the masses.

false I've looked into this myself for myself you are passing along old information.

Kanye needed donor hair to patch up his sides just like tyga did to push up his hairline at the front they don't have to take drugs to maintain anything. Difference between balding entirely, thinning and just receding hairlines. Tyga was born with that hairline it wasn't hair loss

Hair transplantation is 100% permanent. ... Whether the transplantation is done using Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) , the donor hair is taken from permanent zone of the scalp that is back and side of the head. This hair is not affected by baldness.

Corpses for FUT or live people that get paid decently to give up their hair? :jbhmm:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Wait, so just say you wanted to lower your hairline, you could do that without taking pills and it'll stay forever? You don't even have to use rogaine?

Would it be wise to get it done just to have a lower hairline ?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wait, so just say you wanted to lower your hairline, you could do that without taking pills and it'll stay forever? You don't even have to use rogaine?

Would it be wise to get it done just to have a lower hairline ?
This is literally what tiger did so yes.

The purpose of Rogaine is to keep the hair if you are in a state of balding. Tiger just had a bad hairline he was not going bald so he would not need Rogaine. If you want to do the FUE type hair replacement process and you are thinning or balding then it's a different process. They say they can transplant the donor hair in anticipation of your hair loss but for me I'd rather do it after the shyt fell off not while it's thinning. That way you don't have to do what brehs are saying by putting plugs in then going on meds.

Like Deion for example.. Getting the plugs after the balding has occured.. I feel like doing this while your hair is still thinning or falling off is jumping the gun

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That ain't bad. If I was a FUE expert in the U.S.I would figure out how to undercut the competition with high with high quality work. Go for the masses.

Corpses for FUT or live people that get paid decently to give up their hair? :jbhmm:
From your own head. They take hair from the part that doesn't get affected by balding usually the back of the head. FUT would strip a piece of scalp from the back that is an old method it left a scar. FUE doesn't strip the scalp just harvest follicles

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is literally what tiger did so yes.

The purpose of Rogaine is to keep the hair if you are in a state of balding. Tiger just had a bad hairline he was not going bald so he would not need Rogaine. If you want to do the FUE type hair replacement process and you are thinning or balding then it's a different process. They say they can transplant the donor hair in anticipation of your hair loss but for me I'd rather do it after the shyt fell off not while it's thinning. That way you don't have to do what brehs are saying by putting plugs in then going on meds.

Like Deion for example.. Getting the plugs after the balding has occured.. I feel like doing this while your hair is still thinning or falling off is jumping the gun

Yeah cuz you could transplant hair that was gonna fall out anyway.

They’re getting advanced with this shyt tho. Some people are getting donor hair from their face or other parts of their body. And that hair doesn’t have the risk of balding