Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol: since when does Propecia give one manic attacks and weight gain. you nikkas blame your poor health choices on everything but yourselves :dead:

ive been on propecia for a year now and have had ZERO side effects.
Are you the one I inboxed a while bacc

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t be sweating a lot when you get a transplant. Lebron would have to take considerable time off to go thru the rounds of surgery.

Watch, when he retires his hairline is gonna come back like :wow: Bron Bron been taking notes on all of these developments
Bron in the cut takin notes on everybody that shytted on him :demonic:

He released the doctor in response to the stray from Nicki:ohhh: y'all better go buy nickis album as appreciation

Yoooooo :ohsnap:
I read the “what dat mean :picard: “ in DOT voice I’m dead :russ:
DJ Envy said the procedure is $3K in Turkey
Where thoooo???

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
A messed up hairline will be a sign of the broke, and/or free spirited within the next 20 years. If you can get it for 3k.

I also think the Kanye route is best. Nip t in the bud at thinning so it won’t be so obvious you’ve copped a hairline. This FUE looks like the final frontier. The promised land.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
A messed up hairline will be a sign of the broke, and/or free spirited within the next 20 years. If you can get it for 3k.

I also think the Kanye route is best. Nip t in the bud at thinning so it won’t be so obvious you’ve copped a hairline. This FUE looks like the final frontier. The promised land.
:deadmanny:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah it’s obvious he copped a new line. His shyt was always high as hell at the sides. He had that bridge hairline.
wzkXu_d.jpg

Now his shyt lower even at the center and goes straight across

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I was just thinking this. When females see a nikka with a George Jefferson thr first thing they're going to think from now is that he don't got no real money.

Copping a new hairline is going to be the future version of having a nice chain or watch :lupe:

Daps
Bruh If U Legit Balding U Still Have To Take Propecia To Stop The Hair Around Your Transplants From Falling Out Too

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
From your own head. They take hair from the part that doesn't get affected by balding usually the back of the head. FUT would strip a piece of scalp from the back that is an old method it left a scar. FUE doesn't strip the scalp just harvest follicles

Rep for clarification. :dead:

I am actually shocked that no doctors in Brazil/Colombia/DR has set up shop for this.
They would have the game on lock.

Untapped goldmine.

Set up an office(s) in your region, teach your kids or nephew/nieces the trade.

Be the HighFadelander fighting back balding and protecting hairlines in 100 square mile radius for the next 100 years = :eat:

That's a drastic improvement

DOL8IIdW0AAK-nx.jpg

Damn.

Last edited: