Deion Sanders bought a new hairline

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Facts... but i guess yall not watching jamie foxs shyt too.... he was looking all types of fukked up, trying to do all kindza hairline magic tricks... then all of sudden... in them cell phone commercials... i was like :ohhh:.,this nikka Jamie finally did it

:comeon: not even close. Jamie used up all his hairline rejuvenation quota before Hair Transplant methods matured. He's wearing that fake hair that gets attached to your scalp. He sometimes takes it off too thats why in one video he's rocking a bald cut, and the next week he's rocking a short fade. Jamie's shyt is fake, he gave up on trying to bring his shyt back :ufdup:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
getting the FUE done to level out the hairline, then getting electrolysis around said hairline along with your beard outline to give yourself a shape-up that lasts forever ?? :ohhh::ohhh:.. this sounds like the future. im down

This man is a forward thinker.

We aint going down without a fight! Brehs bout to look crispy into their 70's. :banderas:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Facts... but i guess yall not watching jamie foxs shyt too.... he was looking all types of fukked up, trying to do all kindza hairline magic tricks... then all of sudden... in them cell phone commercials... i was like :ohhh:.,this nikka Jamie finally did it

I think Jamie just uses the hair fiber spray or a man weave ( :dame: ).

He never has his hair when he's doing something athletic. He was playin the celebrity game with baldie.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jamie wears some kind of hair piece. Sorry Foxx, I ain't mean to blow the spot up :pachaha: