Def Jam : Fight For NY (2004)

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Still have the game on Gamecube and kick everyone's ass with...

1fYbUyY.png
Custom characters or just off the roster?

My David Banner is legendary breh :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This moment in the story has the most hyped scenes in a fighting game.

I felt like a damn champion walking in the club to fight Crack, the music blasting behind the doors had tensions in the air. Crack didn't disappoint either, dude was hard as fukk to beat.

But the best part was when Redman woke the fukk up to help take Crow down. I swore my face like :gladbron::lolbron: when the nikka said " yo, wha's going on?". Cuz throughout the entire story that nikka was sleeping and for DMob to not even bug about it must've meant he was one of their heavy hitters. I miss this damn game:wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i enjoyed FFNY. should have never fukked up the formula with icon. the only thing that was decent was the story. i like the thought of being an A&R and running a label. the game looked beautiful, along with the clothes and environment, but that gameplay was an utter abortion. good thing i have FFNY on an emulator at the moment.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This moment in the story has the most hyped scenes in a fighting game.

I felt like a damn champion walking in the club to fight Crack, the music blasting behind the doors had tensions in the air. Crack didn't disappoint either, dude was hard as fukk to beat.

But the best part was when Redman woke the fukk up to help take Crow down. I swore my face like :gladbron::lolbron: when the nikka said " yo, wha's going on?". Cuz throughout the entire story that nikka was sleeping and for DMob to not even bug about it must've meant he was one of their heavy hitters. I miss this damn game:wow:

redman said the wildest shyt

"IMA TAKE YOUR TONGUE OUT! AND LICK MY AASSS WIT IT":mjlol:

"IMA CUT YOUR EYES OUT AND PUT EM ON MY KNEES! AND CALL YOU KNEESEE" :heh::heh::mindblown:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every god damn video of this game pisses me the fukk off. Omg what a fuciking disastesr :snoop:
i played through this 5 times..

5 TIMES to get every acheivement possible. i beat Troy Dollar AKA Anthony Anderson, the nikka who's supposed the Big Scary underboss :mjlol::mjlol: like he wasnt the token fat nikka with twists in every comedy movie. verne troyer would be a scarier boss. i beat him in 20 SECONDS. THE FINAL BOSS. THREW HIM DOWN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT. i had to use the bullshyt dj system to open the shaft up and throw him.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man yall got me about to hook up the Xbox and pop FFNY in :wow:

I actually sold a bunch of my Xbox 1 games during some hard times but I kept FFNY :banderas:

Sold Shenmue 2 though :mjcry: