Def Jam : Fight For NY (2004)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
They should make a remastered version of NBA Street vol 2 for PS4 also. Rick Barry, Kobe Bryant, Shaq, Duncan, David Robinson, Dominique Wilkens, Larry and Magic, Isiah Thomas, Bill Walton,Clyde Drexler, David Thompson, ABA era Doctor J, Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Darryl Dawkins, and 80s gold chain wearing era Jordan were all absolute beasts in this game. Clyde Drexler, Drayl Dawkins, David Thompson, Vince Carter, 80s Jordan, Nique, Doctor J, and Wilt were the only players that could dunk on Shaq and make him fall down in this game. Dunking on Shaq was difficult as all hell to do in this game. Portland Trailblazers era Bill Walton was underrated as fukk in this game on offense and defense also. Bill Walton was automatic from 20 feet in (mid range jumpers/dunks ,inside post game), in this game. He's like a a white 70s version of Kevin Garnett in this game, and was a beast at blocking shots also.. David Thompson, 80s era Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Vince Carter were all absolute monsters when it came to doing 360 dunks in this game. Nate Achibald was the most underrated player in NBA Street Vol 2 by far also. Nate Achibald's between the legs streetball playground layup was difficult as all hell to block/steal. 2k should put Blazers era Bill Walton and the 76-77 Portland Trailblazers in future NBA 2k games since they have his player rights, because Bill was an absolute beast in the 70s before injuries ruined his career.
my muthafukkin nikka :banderas:

T.R.O.Y.:banderas:
Chief Rocka:banderas:
react:banderas:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had like 10 created characters maxed out, two of them with undefeated records, so when people came over they coudlnt use them. I spent hours on hours on that Game, when I heard Icon was coming out :blessed:

When it actually came out :mjcry:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No, I'm not only beggin I'm eggin you on
Until you dead or gone that's the vendetta I'm on
This ain't no video game with wrestlers on it
The competitor on this is on some shyt
On this come through all black like a Amish
Holsters under the armpit, the arm spit

Hov :banderas:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Playing a game after 10+ years and getting your ass kicked due to unfamiliarity, unappreciation.

Decided to dust this off.

I rarely used to lose at all in story mode...but I'm taking some Ls man. :mjcry:

What system...I been looking for a way to play it.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I think I still have the game so where...along with my PS2 in my closet.

I might break it out and play it one of these days. Other than San Andreas, I had the most fun playing DJFFNY more than other game I can remember.