DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

lib123

All Star
Daps
This whole talking point about "its not fair how these jews do tho!" Got me realizing how weak and complacent with being a disrespected, underclass people never to be taken seriously we are, as well as how little we truly think of ourselves.

Right wing white supremacist a$$hole: black people vote Democrat because they are brainwashed, dumb, and narrow minded. George Floyd was a drug addict who had it coming. There is no racism in America and all modern day civil rights organizations and actovists are untrustworthy scammers trying to emotionally manipulate the public. White Lives Matter!

Black people: :ohhh: he right tho! I am dumb and brainwashed for not voting for conservatives! Media prolly wasn't telling the truth about George Floyd and just hyping it up to get me to vote for Joe Biden! He right, the media.not saying white lives matter tho. I'm a think more freely!

Black radio, podcast, tv, and media outlets: we must bring Kanye on our show to further expand on his different views!

Right wing white supremacist a$$hole: jews are trying to control the world and shut down freedom of speech!

Jewish people: :picard: :what:

Jewish media outlets and business owners: yeah...we'd rather not talk to him.

It's only strange or complicated if you have absolutely no true pride in yourself.

Someone could also say Black society has been brainwashed into voting for the left with little to show for it.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s having an episode and it’s on full display for the world to see. No Kim to hold him back, and I’m pretty sure she hasn’t started a custody battle because he would probably end up killing himself. Idk how true it is that his meds affect him creatively to the degree he says, but I do know that a lot of psychiatric meds can hamper creativity it’s not totally made up. Mental illness is ugly and even uglier when they’re unmedicated, and if what he says is true in respect to it affecting creativity, as an artist that’s an incredibly shytty situation to be in…

Social media is full of mental health awareness BS but when shyt hits the fan people suddenly separate his antics from his mental illness. So many hypocrites. No one in their right mind would buy Parler for example, and if he didnt have people exploiting his mental illness for financial gain it wouldn’t have ever happened.

Do you pay attention to the rantings of crazy homeless person that is obviously mentally ill? No, you don’t. Kanye would be that if he didn’t have a bunch of money, and didn’t have some people who are still in his corner.

Every person who gave him interview for clicks and views should be feel like a fukking scumbag. How could you exploit someone with a mental illness? He should’ve just been ignored…

He should have some degree of accountability I think, but the way he’s being dealt with goes to show why America is still far away from properly addressing mental health.
Breh, as someone who has dealt with folks personally that have mental illness, alot of times they dont like the medicine and how it makes them feel.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
THE SCRIPTURE SAYS WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR FELLOW JEWS..

WE ARE COMMANDED TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND HUMAN DECENCY BUT NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT U DECIDE TO DO WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. WIT ALL DUE RESPECT, EACH COMMUNITY IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.

REGARDLESS, JEWS HAVE STOOD SIDE BY SIDE WIT BLACK FOLKS TO FIGHT THE WHITE OPPRESSORS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN HISTORY ON GP.

WE ARE NOT AGAINST LENDING A HELPING HAND- JEWS WILL CANCEL NON-BLACKS FOR SPEAKIN ANTI-BLACK SHIIT IN OUR HOUSE WIT THE QUICKNESS (ROSEANNE, DONALD STERLING, PAPA JOHN ETC.) BUT WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHIN OUR OWN COMMUNITY TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO HOW PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF OUR COMMUNITY DECIDE TO MOVE.

THATS WHY I SALUTE THE COLI FAM WHO FEELS SOME TYPA WAY ABOUT THE “PEOPLE OF COLOR” NARRATIVE BEIN PUSHED BY THE ULTRA LIBERALS. NOTHIN AGAINST THE HISPANIC HOMIES, BUT IN A WAY, THAT NARRATIVE UNDERSELLS THE STRUGGLES OF BLACK FOLKS AND MAKES IT SEEM AS IF YOU’RE ALL ONE AND NOT 2 SEPARATE COMMUNITIES. AND ON TOP OF THAT, IT INSINUATES THAT THERE HASNT BEEN RACIALLY CHARGED WARS BETWEEN MEXICANS & BLACK PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY IN CALI).

LOVE MY BLACK FOLKS .. BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN SERIOUSLY COME UP BIG TIME ROCKIN WIT JEWS. JEWS WILL GIVE U POWER. JEWS WILL PUT YOUR VOICE OUT IN THE FOREFRONT WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL. JEWS WILL GIVE YOU A PLATFORM. WE ARE A BIG HEARTED NATION AND BREAK BREAD WIT BLACK FOLKS WIT THE BEST OF INTENTIONS FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS UP TO YOU HOW YOU MOVE ON THAT PLATFORM AND ITS NOT UP TO US TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT U SAY OR DO WIT IT.
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

This why Lyor steals from black artist..

Devils that killed Yeshua

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Our group would have as much power if we stayed on code and stopped tolerating disrespect
United States went up in flames when that George Floyd tape came out . Mufukkas started all that diversity and inclusion in tv shows and movies( even though a lot is fake as fukk) because people got scared and saw how we reacted. Kanye is out of his mind but he mentioned the shyt with the Jews for a reason and it’s showing

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Thanks for quoting, coli gone soft as hell for deleting that :mjlol:

Edit : oh wait you were the snitch :mjpls:

THAT DELETION WAS HELLA OUTA THE BLUE .. ALMOST AS IF TO CO-SIGN KANYE IF WE KEEPIN IT A BUCK

:mjpls:

N I DIDNT EVEN MAKE THAT SMILEY.. I TOOK IT FROM ANOTHER THREAD HERE

BUT OF COURSE @Barnett114 WILL HIDE BEHIND HIS DECISION INSTEAD OF COMIN IN HERE TO STAND BEHIND IT N SPEAK ON THE REASONING

AND HE GAVE ME NOT 1, BUT 3 WARNING POINTS…. FOR CLOWNING ON A PERSON BY COMPARING HIM TO EXACTLY WHO HE SOUNDS LIKE WHEN REGURGITATING DANGEROUS ANTI-SEMITIC + ANTI-BLACK RHETORIC

WEIRD ASS SHIIT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

This why Lyor steals from black artist..

Devils that killed Yeshua

YOU GOTA BE A REAL SHIITY PERSON TO POST KKK PROPAGANDA LIKE IT AINT NO THANG. THAT IS A FALSE TRANSLATION MADE UP BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS FOR DUMBASSES LIKE YOU TO EAT UP.

IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ HEBREW INSTEAD OF RELYING ON ANTI-SEMITES TO DECEITFULLY TRANSLATE OUR SCRIPTURES FOR YOU, THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM.. INSTEAD, U UNKNOWINGLY BECOME THEIR SOCK PUPPET.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
YOU GOTA BE A REAL SHIITY PERSON TO POST KKK PROPAGANDA LIKE IT AINT NO THANG. THAT IS A FALSE TRANSLATION MADE UP BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS FOR DUMBASSES LIKE YOU TO EAT UP.

IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ HEBREW INSTEAD OF RELYING ON ANTI-SEMITES TO DECEITFULLY TRANSLATE OUR SCRIPTURES FOR YOU, THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM

Some of us know about the Talmud the secret teachings y’all live by it’s translated correctly y’all out for yourselves which is cool but y’all play dumb like it’s not that when called on it..European shyt

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Some of us know about the Talmud the secret teachings y’all live by it’s translated correctly y’all out for yourselves which is cool but y’all play dumb like it’s not that when called on it..European shyt

IF YOUR DUMBASS TOOK THE TIME TO RESEARCH THIS STUFF, YOU WOULD KNOW ITS NAZI DRIVEN PROPAGANDA..

BUT U DONT.. U GOT HATE IN YO HEART N U DONT KNOW WHERE TO CHANNEL IT. SO JUST LIKE CANDACE OWENS IS DOIN TO KANYE, ALT RIGHT REDDIT CACS DO TO YOU.

ITS TRANSLATED CORRECTLY, HUH? WHERE DID YOU LEARN YOUR HEBREW??

:mjpls:

YOU GOTA BE A REAL DUMBASS TO BELIEVE THAT SHIIT

UNEDUCATED IDIOTS LIKE YASELF IS THE ONES SPREADING THIS MISINFO.. THEN U TELL IT TO YA HOMIES N THEY LIKE “OH WORD?! DAMN I NEVER KNEW THAT!!” AND THEY REPEAT IT TO THEIR HOMIES ETC ETC

AND IT ALL STARTS FROM WHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO PASSIONATELY HATE JEWS AS MUCH AS THEY HATE U

SAME WAY IT GOT TO KANYE… U AINT NO BETTER FOO