DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Daps
i don't get why people are asking why/stating that jewish people shouldn't care about other people's oppression. if they base their main identity off of the religion then of course they should care. aint it in the scripture? respecfully

Breh above said it. What would they look like enforcing Kanye's disrespect of us when we have an entire subculture built up on disrespect of one another?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i don't get why people are asking why/stating that jewish people shouldn't care about other people's oppression. if they base their main identity off of the religion then of course they should care. aint it in the scripture? respecfully

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR FELLOW JEWS..

WE ARE COMMANDED TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND HUMAN DECENCY BUT NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT U DECIDE TO DO WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. WIT ALL DUE RESPECT, EACH COMMUNITY IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.

REGARDLESS, JEWS HAVE STOOD SIDE BY SIDE WIT BLACK FOLKS TO FIGHT THE WHITE OPPRESSORS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN HISTORY ON GP.

WE ARE NOT AGAINST LENDING A HELPING HAND- JEWS WILL CANCEL NON-BLACKS FOR SPEAKIN ANTI-BLACK SHIIT IN OUR HOUSE WIT THE QUICKNESS (ROSEANNE, DONALD STERLING, PAPA JOHN ETC.) BUT WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHIN OUR OWN COMMUNITY TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO HOW PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF OUR COMMUNITY DECIDE TO MOVE.

THATS WHY I SALUTE THE COLI FAM WHO FEELS SOME TYPA WAY ABOUT THE “PEOPLE OF COLOR” NARRATIVE BEIN PUSHED BY THE ULTRA LIBERALS. NOTHIN AGAINST THE HISPANIC HOMIES, BUT IN A WAY, THAT NARRATIVE UNDERSELLS THE STRUGGLES OF BLACK FOLKS AND MAKES IT SEEM AS IF YOU’RE ALL ONE AND NOT 2 SEPARATE COMMUNITIES. AND ON TOP OF THAT, IT INSINUATES THAT THERE HASNT BEEN RACIALLY CHARGED WARS BETWEEN MEXICANS & BLACK PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY IN CALI).

LOVE MY BLACK FOLKS .. BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN SERIOUSLY COME UP BIG TIME ROCKIN WIT JEWS. JEWS WILL GIVE U POWER. JEWS WILL PUT YOUR VOICE OUT IN THE FOREFRONT WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL. JEWS WILL GIVE YOU A PLATFORM. WE ARE A BIG HEARTED NATION AND BREAK BREAD WIT BLACK FOLKS WIT THE BEST OF INTENTIONS FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS UP TO YOU HOW YOU MOVE ON THAT PLATFORM AND ITS NOT UP TO US TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT U SAY OR DO WIT IT.

Daps

WE ARE COMMANDED TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT AND HUMAN DECENCY BUT NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT U DECIDE TO DO WITHIN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. WIT ALL DUE RESPECT, EACH COMMUNITY IS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.

REGARDLESS, JEWS HAVE STOOD SIDE BY SIDE WIT BLACK FOLKS TO FIGHT THE WHITE OPPRESSORS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN HISTORY ON GP.

WE ARE NOT AGAINST LENDING A HELPING HAND- JEWS WILL CANCEL NON-BLACKS FOR SPEAKIN ANTI-BLACK SHIIT IN OUR HOUSE WIT THE QUICKNESS (ROSEANNE, DONALD STERLING, PAPA JOHN ETC.) BUT WE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHIN OUR OWN COMMUNITY TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO HOW PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF OUR COMMUNITY DECIDE TO MOVE.

1) last time i checked there were jewish people of all races. so i am not sure what you mean when you contrast black people as a community that isn't to be worried about v. the jewish community
2) i guess like any religion it's left up to individual interpretations. but when i read stuff like this straight from israel embassy, it doesn't necessarily scream turn a blind eye when someone denies american slavery lol.

"The most important teaching and tenet of Judaism is that there is one God, incorporeal and eternal, who wants all people to do what is just and merciful. All people are created in the image of God and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect." https://embassies.gov.il/london/AboutIsrael/people/Pages/Jewish-Religion.aspx#:~:text=The most important teaching and,treated with dignity and respect

anyway. i'm not a religion freak so that's about all i'm going to do on this topic lol. seems like basic common sense to me.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ethiopian Jews would disagree.

Palestinians would too.

THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT AND BEIT DIN (JEWISH LAW COMMUNITY) ARE ACTUALLY AT ODDS

ULTIMATELY, THE COMMON ETHIOPIAN JEWS+MIZRAHI JEWS+SEPHARDIC JEWS ALL SHARE A BROTHERHOOD IN ISRAEL

BETWEEN ME AND YOU, I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO’S BEEN THERE TO SPEAK ON THAT

THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT DOES A LOT OF ANTI-JEWISH SHIIT THO.. LIKE LETTING HOMOS TAKE OVER TEL-AVIV

AS FOR PALESTINIANS, THE SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS THAT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE DOWN ISRAEL NEEDS TO BE OBLITERATED FULL FORCE.. AND THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS SO LIMP WRISTED THAT THEY ALLOW PALESTINIANS TO CONTINUE FIGHTING A WAR THEY COULDA ENDED LONG AGO IF THEY TRULY WANTED..

IN TURN, WE ALLOW ALL THAT ULTRA LIBERAL PROPAGANDA MAKING PALESTINIANS OUT TO BE OPPRESSED PEOPLE AS OPPOSED TO THE AGGRESSORS WHO WOULD LIKE NOTHIN MORE THAN TO DESTROY ISRAEL

IF U FEEL SORRY FOR THEM AND WANA STICK YOUR NOSE IN ISSUES THAT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WIT YOUR COMMUNITY, THEN THATS PART OF THE PROBLEM I WAS TALKIN ABOUT IN THE PREVIOUS POST .. THATS WHAT WE DONT DO .. ARABS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU .. JEWS HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ARABS EVER WILL

THINK IF STICKING UP FOR THEM IS WORTH YOUR TIME .. OR IF YOURE JUST BEING A LIBERAL MEDIA SOCK PUPPET BECAUSE U SEE AND KNOW ONLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
1) last time i checked there were jewish people of all races. so i am not sure what you mean when you contrast black people as a community that isn't to be worried about v. the jewish community
2) i guess like any religion it's left up to individual interpretations. but when i read stuff like this straight from israel embassy, it doesn't necessarily scream turn a blind eye when someone denies american slavery lol.

"The most important teaching and tenet of Judaism is that there is one God, incorporeal and eternal, who wants all people to do what is just and merciful. All people are created in the image of God and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect." https://embassies.gov.il/london/AboutIsrael/people/Pages/Jewish-Religion.aspx#:~:text=The most important teaching and,treated with dignity and respect

anyway. i'm not a religion freak so that's about all i'm going to do on this topic lol. seems like basic common sense to me.

YOURE RIGHT .. THERE ARE MANY JEWISH BLACK PEOPLE TOO .. AND WE ARE JUST AS OBLIGATED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM, AS ALL JEWS ARE ONE PEOPLE ..

THERE IS NOTHING UNJUST ABOUT PUTTING FAMILY FIRST.

THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT LOVE OTHERS .. IT JUST MEANS ITS NOT UP TO US TO POLICE WHAT GOES ON OUTSIDE OUR CIRCLE.. BUT WE WILL HELP ON GP.. ITS JUST NOT THE MAIN PRIORITY AND NEVER WILL BE.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
It's funny. They teamed up across different industries and are about to try to break this man. Should have paid attention to Nick Cannon.
The problem is Kanye tried to move like someone with power and is in control but the reality is that he only has money with no power or control. He doesn’t even have control over his emotions so that tells me that he is weak

Daps
YOURE RIGHT .. THERE ARE MANY JEWISH BLACK PEOPLE TOO .. AND WE ARE JUST AS OBLIGATED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM, AS ALL JEWS ARE ONE PEOPLE ..

THERE IS NOTHING UNJUST ABOUT PUTTING FAMILY FIRST.

THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT LOVE OTHERS .. IT JUST MEANS ITS NOT UP TO US TO POLICE WHAT GOES ON OUTSIDE OUR CIRCLE.. BUT WE WILL HELP ON GP.. ITS JUST NOT THE MAIN PRIORITY AND NEVER WILL BE.

i can agree somewhat about priorities. but this is not like some religious war that was to be fought, no jewish family that was going to be left in the cold or whatever. it took nothing for his endeavors to be cancelled in these few days over something he's been doing for years. it's clearly a flick of da wrist situation lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

THATS WHY I SALUTE THE COLI FAM WHO FEELS SOME TYPA WAY ABOUT THE “PEOPLE OF COLOR” NARRATIVE BEIN PUSHED BY THE ULTRA LIBERALS. NOTHIN AGAINST THE HISPANIC HOMIES, BUT IN A WAY, THAT NARRATIVE UNDERSELLS THE STRUGGLES OF BLACK FOLKS AND MAKES IT SEEM AS IF YOU’RE ALL ONE AND NOT 2 SEPARATE COMMUNITIES. AND ON TOP OF THAT, IT INSINUATES THAT THERE HASNT BEEN RACIALLY CHARGED WARS BETWEEN MEXICANS & BLACK PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY IN CALI).

LOVE MY BLACK FOLKS .. BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN SERIOUSLY COME UP BIG TIME ROCKIN WIT JEWS. JEWS WILL GIVE U POWER. JEWS WILL PUT YOUR VOICE OUT IN THE FOREFRONT WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL. JEWS WILL GIVE YOU A PLATFORM. WE ARE A BIG HEARTED NATION AND BREAK BREAD WIT BLACK FOLKS WIT THE BEST OF INTENTIONS FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS UP TO YOU HOW YOU MOVE ON THAT PLATFORM AND ITS NOT UP TO US TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT U SAY OR DO WIT IT.

Those arent the even Jews but some Eastern European Turkish cacs who co-opted an African belief system.
Only true Jews come from Ethiopia.
We tired of cacs stealing from us then saying we don't have shyt..

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
i can agree somewhat about priorities. but this is not like some war that was to be fought, no jewish family that was going to be left in the cold or whatever. it took nothing for his endeavors to be cancelled in these few days over something he's been doing for years. it's clearly a flick of da wrist situation lol
If that’s the hand that feeds him then he shouldn’t bite it. I’m not buying none of his antics, he’s just choosing to not grow up while growing old.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Those arent the even Jews but some Eastern European Turkish cacs who co-opted an African belief system.
Only true Jews come from Ethiopia.
We tired of cacs stealing from us then saying we don't have shyt..

GO BACK TO SCHOOL

MOST OF ISRAEL IS MIZRAHI JEWS

NOTHING TO DO WIT EUROPE (ASHKENAZI JEWS)

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW THE BASICS?

REGURGITATING OUTLANDISH TALKIN POINTS YOU HEARD ON STREET CORNERS WITOUT DOING THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF RESEARCH WONT GET YOU FAR

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
He’s having an episode and it’s on full display for the world to see. No Kim to hold him back, and I’m pretty sure she hasn’t started a custody battle because he would probably end up killing himself. Idk how true it is that his meds affect him creatively to the degree he says, but I do know that a lot of psychiatric meds can hamper creativity it’s not totally made up. Mental illness is ugly and even uglier when they’re unmedicated, and if what he says is true in respect to it affecting creativity, as an artist that’s an incredibly shytty situation to be in…

Social media is full of mental health awareness BS but when shyt hits the fan people suddenly separate his antics from his mental illness. So many hypocrites. No one in their right mind would buy Parler for example, and if he didnt have people exploiting his mental illness for financial gain it wouldn’t have ever happened.

Do you pay attention to the rantings of crazy homeless person that is obviously mentally ill? No, you don’t. Kanye would be that if he didn’t have a bunch of money, and didn’t have some people who are still in his corner.

Every person who gave him interview for clicks and views should be feel like a fukking scumbag. How could you exploit someone with a mental illness? He should’ve just been ignored…

He should have some degree of accountability I think, but the way he’s being dealt with goes to show why America is still far away from properly addressing mental health.