De'Aundre Bonds: I Cried After Doing The Scene Giving A Man H**d In “Lockdown” It Wasn’t Real. I Regret Doing Scene.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Hard scene to watch :dame:

maxresdefault.jpg
Wait aint that the dude from south central? Talkin bout “15….. BOX!!” Of cigarettes in prison?

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Those scenes were disgusting. Watched it as a jit, shyt really disturbed me.

Good movie (from what I remember) but haven’t watched it since.

Mind you, i watched Oz in that same era…but even tho Oz was foul, it was not as fukked up as Lockdown.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Side note. Apparently Lloyd Avery was a pain in the ass to work with during this movie. Even had to get police involved, despite him having such a smaller role.

:russ: That part when Clean-Up had his crew lock him in the prison freezer for tryna spazz on them:

Clean-Up: Since he so hot :sas1:, we gon "cool him off". :sas2:

THROW THAT MOTHAfukkA IN THE FREEZER! :camby:

(Clean-Up's crew grabs him)

Nate: 🤬 :angry: :slapfight:

(tosses Nate in the freezer and locks the door behind)

Nate: (from inside the freezer) fukk Y'ALL nikkaS!!!!! :pacspit:

Clean-Up: :childplease: Nah, fukk you, nikka! Freeze! :umad:

:mjlol:

That's the shooter from Boyz in the hood ain't it

Yep, and the same cat who clapped Q-Tip in Poetic Justice

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Apart from that though, I'm glad it shows the reality of prison. The scene when Avery told his girl "please don't visit me anymore because it just reminds me of the things I can't have in life" really hit.

Also, it shows why you need to be careful of the company you keep. Just cos you grew up with somebody doesn't mean they need to be around you. If it wasn't for Cashmere's stupid ass none of that would have happened.

One thing that surprised me about the film was Broadway leaving that confession before he committed suicide. :leon:

With how much of a piece of shyt he was :pacspit:, I would have expected him to take the truth with him to the grave to spite Cashmere so that he would NEVER be released.

Especially from how he was acting when Avery's BM visited him and tried to reason with him to confess the truth :jordanfacepalm:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
One thing that surprised me about the film was Broadway leaving that confession before he committed suicide. :leon:

With how much of a piece of shyt he was :pacspit:, I would have expected him to take the truth with him to the grave to spite Cashmere so that he would NEVER be released.

Especially from how he was acting when Avery's BM visited him and tried to reason with him to confess the truth :jordanfacepalm:

I mentioned that scene once before. It just didn't fit his character.