De'Aundre Bonds: I Cried After Doing The Scene Giving A Man H**d In “Lockdown” It Wasn’t Real. I Regret Doing Scene.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh probably wanted the role real bad but didn’t want to do that part. He probably just brushed it off till it actually got time to do it, then realized how extreme the shyt was and tried to protest, but still did it. Breh just was lacking integrity. It’s no way possible that a straight man with any type of integrity is gonna fake suck a dikk in any form or fashion
This

Dudes say it's hollweird, everybody down with some gay shyt but in reality there's these type of scenarios where fools sell their dignity for dollars. No ritual no gay mafia just them and someone naming their price.

If you don't know your worth someone will name your price. :yeshrug:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
To be fair did he cry when he cashed that cheque or after it was gone and he still had to live with that deed. Fake or not. Giving simulated head on a movie that will be seen worldwide was a choice he made. I never seen that movie but I doubt it made so much that it was worth it. He probably got paid an equivalent of a yearly wage at Walmart.
It was a master P movie, Breh probably had to go to work the next day :pachaha:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh probably wanted the role real bad but didn’t want to do that part. He probably just brushed it off till it actually got time to do it, then realized how extreme the shyt was and tried to protest, but still did it. Breh just was lacking integrity. It’s no way possible that a straight man with any type of integrity is gonna fake suck a dikk in any form or fashion

That may be the case but as an unknown actor, he didn't have the leverage to rewrite or refuse to do the scene. When he accepted the role he accepted sucking dikk. There ain't no other way around it

:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah. Some people will feel guilty even with the money between the hands. Conflicting feelings exist.
Not enough to stop the deed tho... You really missing the point. Your dignity has to be intact when the money is on the table not after it's spent :skip:

Guilt and regret is hindsight. What I usually say about people and their BAD decisions is if you took them back in time to the same scenario they would make the same decisions again. The fact that he did it for peanuts says desperation. Hence my conclusion. Give him the same factors same scenario he will do it again. Being conflicted while doing something you shouldn't is not enough. Marking our boundaries and standing on principles makes us who we are.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Not enough to stop the deed tho... You really missing the point. Your dignity has to be intact when the money is on the table not after it's spent :skip:

Guilt and regret is hindsight. What I usually say about people and their BAD decisions is if you took them back in time to the same scenario they would make the same decisions again. The fact that he did it for peanuts says desperation. Hence my conclusion. Give him the same factors same scenario he will do it again. Being conflicted while doing something you shouldn't is not enough. Marking our boundaries and standing on principles makes us who we are.
You're going overboard for no reason. I'm not talking about dignity. Of course, he sold his dignity for some change. But it does not stop him from really feeling guilty.

You can do something you don't like (for money or under pressure or whatever) and still feel guilty for doing it.

You seem to imply he only felt guilt after he lost the money. It's not necessarily true. You can be ashamed of your action while still having the money.

The human psyche is complex. You can dismiss the sincerity of his feeling just because he took the money.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're going overboard for no reason. I'm not talking about dignity. Of course, he sold his dignity for some change. But it does not stop him from really feeling guilty.

You can do something you don't like (for money or under pressure or whatever) and still feel guilty.

You seem to imply he only felt guilt after he lost the money. It's not necessarily true. You can be ashamed of your action while still having the money.

The human psyche is complex.
Nah it's really simple.. it didn't stop him from doing it. He's got a cheap price on his dignity. shyt is not that complicated b. Give him another dikk sucking role right now and the right number he's gonna be there hugging the cheque crying on set and still do it. He needs to get comfortable with the fact that his dignity has a price tag. Be a faq for hire brehs :yeshrug: