De'Aundre Bonds: I Cried After Doing The Scene Giving A Man H**d In “Lockdown” It Wasn’t Real. I Regret Doing Scene.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
To be fair did he cry when he cashed that cheque or after it was gone and he still had to live with that deed. Fake or not. Giving simulated head on a movie that will be seen worldwide was a choice he made. I never seen that movie but I doubt it made so much that it was worth it. He probably got paid an equivalent of a yearly wage at Walmart.

Which on of you weirdos stole this comment and posted it in the YouTube comments?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He an actor so I'm assuming he probably took a glizzy or two to the face regardless of the roles he takes.
he should feel bad about what he had to do to get those roles rather than the roles themselves.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That breh been through some shyt….but of course when black men get violated its all jokes and ‘wellIwould’ve’ etc thats why it was so vile to see that weirdo @KingADOS glorfiy listening to them prison tales of brothers getting sexually violated/assaulted and very cac-like going “its a must listen!” Smfh nah brehs need a space to heal and Youtube on vladamir’s couch ain’t it
Didn't watch the video but...

He was acting. It was a job he didn't have to take. Unless the video says other wise, no one told him to give fake head for a paycheck.

He can regret it but it's not like they gangraped this dude on set :pachaha: He was hired to ACT like a homo and got paid to do it. He is a grown ass man who can make his own decisions. We shouldn't be trying to act like twitter females and acting like victims when we do shyt on our own volition. Be a man and take some accountability.

You can regret shyt but you got to suck it up (pause :dame: ) and just make sure you don't make that mistake again going forward. It's called life. Damn

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I mean...

There's hundreds if not THOUSANDS of nikkas who really get forced to do that shyt everyday so I cant really feel to bad for him if he pretended to for some money.:yeshrug:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
You could tell he got some emotional issues

A prison youtuber that jailed with him said he had a rough bid.

8:05

He was prolly danger close to that scene playing out for months at a time so these interviews feel like Hanoi war stories to him, I’ve seen vagina muscle nikkas use real life hardship and submission as a coping mechanism before.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk all this shyt and fukk the jokes.

The movie kept me out of jail.

Like this was around the Oz era.

Where I won’t say that movie glorified prison. But kinda made prison feel fun and a lot cooler than it should’ve been at times. On some “if I do this, I can survive and be fine in here for 5-15”

But this movie was raw, Prison is PRISON. It’s not supposed to be fun.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh probably wanted the role real bad but didn’t want to do that part. He probably just brushed it off till it actually got time to do it, then realized how extreme the shyt was and tried to protest, but still did it. Breh just was lacking integrity. It’s no way possible that a straight man with any type of integrity is gonna fake suck a dikk in any form or fashion

ya in another interview he explained he thought he could sway the director to change it but he just simply didn’t have that type of juice as an actor

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ya in another interview he explained he thought he could sway the director to change it but he just simply didn’t have that type of juice as an actor
Maybe ask for a Stunt double... I mean I haven't seen it but was there a close up of his face or something? How do women get stunt doubles?