Daps
Reppin
NY
Thibs needs to start Burks at this point:manny:

Fournier and kemba combo don't work starting

It barely worked in Boston

Randle seems to be better with burks

Also thibs gotta run some hybrid triangle plays like in chicago

Grimes needs some minutes. He can't be any worse defensively than Fournier. He would improve guard dribble penetration immediately & can shoot which is all we need at this point

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
They took out the centers as soon as Orlando saw that Wagner darted to the rim and killed the momentum.

I said the same thing. No rim protection & Julius this year has been inconsistent on the defensive end so far. Obi shouldn't have been subbed out & instead of Randle coming back in, it should've been Taj

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That all makes sense..... but would Thibs be willing to switch it up.... we got to wait and lose to see

I have a feeling if Noel could stay healthy that we'd see that move faster than anything else. I'm hoping he'll make the big adjustments, but that def remains to be seen. He's tweaking things lately, so I'm a bit more hopeful.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Grimes needs some minutes. He can't be any worse defensively than Fournier. He would improve guard dribble penetration immediately & can shoot which is all we need at this point
I feel you but this not gonna play him that much

They need a guy in the starting 5 that doesn't need the ball in his hands

They also got to run more pick n roll with randle so he could get inside

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I totally agree with you but we have to utilize what we have now. If we can get that kind of player I'm for it. Grimes plays better defense than Fournier & isn't a liability on offense like Frank was. He should be getting some of those minutes with Fournier getting benched

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He's awful he doesn't roll he sets half assed picks then waits to get the ball back:hhh:Obi does it properly and gets rewarded by being removed from the game:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller that article just reminded me that I still want Perry gone:francis:He should've been out of here with Mills and that 13 seasons in charge and not ONE winning record is dammning:picard:

The offseason move I supported the least...If I recall correctly, I was pretty indifferent about it though. He reminded me how much I was against re-signing Perry before the good vibes of the post season push :mjlol:

He's definitely a Debbie downer but it's hard to argue with what he said. They're in a tough position for sure.

Harsh, but pretty accurate for sure. And I mark out for wordplay.

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
The offseason move I supported the least...If I recall correctly, I was pretty indifferent about it though. He reminded me how much I was against re-signing Perry before the good vibes of the post season push :mjlol:

Harsh, but pretty accurate for sure. And I mark out for wordplay.

One thing I wholeheartedly agree with him on is that the starting 5 are SLOW. With how they play, pass, cut, run the floor, all of it is lackadaisical. All this talk about pace and we're not seeing any of it from them.

We probably should've waited to see how Randle performed this year before giving him that extension. Fournier should've been like a two year deal, or maybe passed on all together. I really wanted to get someone like Gary Trent Jr.