"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Why do you let julius get the ball every single time down like he's nikola jokic
why the fukk is he doing dribble hand offs, doing pick and pops, bringing the ball up, isolating 18 times a game. he isnt that dynamic a player to get leeway to have lazy closeouts....hunt uncontested defensive rebounds to stat pad(instead of leaking out and pushing the pace like obi)
Julius numbers look good on paper but you watch the fukkin game he's grossly inefficient and has mental lapses on defense, low iq isolations.
he thinks small forwards are mismatches on him.... THEY ARENT. he's not that explosive
Super facts. It’s annoying as hell to watch, and he’s super predictable.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
You box score watching hoe; no wonder you don't know shyt about the game. Don't make me get @Tom Thibodeau to unleash the flutes on you.

:aicmon:
Are you going to hide again for a year when Randle has another good game? Because you have strong tendency to run away like a coward. Please let me know so I can prepare.

Daps
Are you going to hide again for a year when Randle has another good game? Because you have strong tendency to run away like a coward. Please let me know so I can prepare.
Why do you think this has something to do with good/bad games, as if it's some tally shyt? He played like trash last game too, did you see me say anything?

Look at the bigger picture.

Nobody is gonna keep holding your hand on this shyt if you can't see it.

:manny:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
If Tibs seems adamant on keeping the bench mob the same (which is bright spot) then he has to consider Grimes for a starting position. If that means at the small forward position so RJ can play his natural 2 position so be it.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
Why do you think this has something to do with good/bad games, as if it's some tally shyt? He played like trash last game too, did you see me say anything?

Look at the bigger picture.

Nobody is gonna keep holding your hand on this shyt if you can't see it.

:manny:
:manny: Wish I could respect your opinion but you ran for a whole season/year and try to comeback when it benefits you.

:manny: I was on the team Harden over Steph and I admitted my mistake in those threads and took L that to the chin.

:manny: That’s why you get blasted the way you do. No respect or convictions behind your opinion

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thibs love killing the momentum, why take Obie out of the game, that kid was giving it his all out there and right away randle fukked up and Barrett didn’t do shyt the whole game why bring him in …. Kemba replacing rose was the only change he needed to make and that’s because Rose got hurt

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is coming in free agency
we need to trade our assets (while they are still assets) and try to get lillard or simmons.

this reminds me of our team before the melo team. hot start, but in reality, a 6th or 7th seed team that isnt in that championship bubble.

RJ is da only one off limits