"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
you didnt watch the game dikkhead.
randle played absolutely atrocious
@Gil Scott-Heroin was right :francis:
Don’t give that fakkit any respect Notice the dikk head was missing over the last five games Randle was averaging 23/10/6 with over 40 percent from three and didn’t say a word. Dude is a coward.

He Literally ran from a thread for a whole year.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
why did thibs sub d rose out when he was makin the right plays x reads , gettin out on defense forcin steals and bad shots and leave in alec burkes and kemba ..who both did nothin defensively or anything offensively the last few mins

barret and randle :hhh::francis::stopitslime:
Rose hurt his ankle

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Don’t give that fakkit any respect Notice the dikk head was missing over the last five games Randle was averaging 23/10/6 with over 40 percent from three and didn’t say a word. Dude is a coward.

Why do you let julius get the ball every single time down like he's nikola jokic
why the fukk is he doing dribble hand offs, doing pick and pops, bringing the ball up, isolating 18 times a game. he isnt that dynamic a player to get leeway to have lazy closeouts....hunt uncontested defensive rebounds to stat pad(instead of leaking out and pushing the pace like obi)
Julius numbers look good on paper but you watch the fukkin game he's grossly inefficient and has mental lapses on defense, low iq isolations.
he thinks small forwards are mismatches on him.... THEY ARENT. he's not that explosive

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:This IQ and D Rose team now.Randle and RJ can hand them towels and Gatorade.:troll:

Rose too smooth with it

Thank god for DRose

Bad subs, we lost. Good game.

Bruh, I don't like the starters at all. Straight asscheeks. I watch for my guys IQ, Rose and Toppin.
:salute:

Clyde is great but he must be smoking some shyt from the 70s talking about there’s no reason for them to hang their heads.:mjlol:

no offense to knicks breehs but after i heard what he said about rose not bein a Hall.of Fame player he kan :camby::pacspit::demonic:

Daps

You box score watching hoe; no wonder you don't know shyt about the game. Don't make me get @Tom Thibodeau to unleash the flutes on you.

:aicmon: