"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I know rose is a humble dude but he may have to start

What I've been saying : we're not good enough to "ease into games". We have to be the agressors every single night.

Also glad that Clyde brought up the issue with our play at the Garden. I'm sounding like a broken record but there's something worrying that we play with more energy/focus on the road.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo ass up. Are you even a Knicks fan?

Kemba giving us Elfrid level production i was not expecting this. Fournier not even performing on Reggie level and his defense can’t touch reggies.

We should drop Fournier off in Dallas and sneak Reggie on the plane.

Like I said knicks got players who aren’t consistent and that’s including RJ Barrett so I’m not giving him a pass either

maybe D Rose needs to start

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fournier and Kemba is Swiss cheese on defense we should consider starting Quickley

Julius and Barrett do too much ball watching (the whole Barrett two way player thing was so premature :comeon:)

Barrett really is mini Julius :mjlol:

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Shut yo ass up. Are you even a Knicks fan?

Kemba giving us Elfrid level production i was not expecting this. Fournier not even performing on Reggie level and his defense can’t touch reggies.

We should drop Fournier off in Dallas and sneak Reggie on the plane.
We gotta bring back the prodigal son too:lolbron:

It’s ok to miss a few game if y’all getting frustrated, they’ll be here when you get back.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mitchell been too complacent for me I would even consider starting Taj

Or start Toppin at the 3 and play zone with Mitchell up top like Cleveland does

We need to shake things up we keep on getting lit the fukk up. Rubio, Brown, Allen/Connaughton, Turner, OG, Cole. :francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
To be honest we need a stretch five and the Knicks know this. They’ve asked Noel to work on his threes, Talked about Obi at the 5 and made two attempts (at last year trade deadline & the off-season) to trade for Myles Turner. I don’t think Mitch is the short or long term answer which is why there’s been no movement on his contract situation.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Already tired of seeing posts that those young guys should play…they’re fringe players at this point

Duarte :mjcry:
They never should have drafted them. Imagine what cap space and giving up 2 firsts couldve brought back