not one player is consistent. :manny:
You didn't even watch the shyt.
go-home-leave.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I usually blame coaching but this lost was on Kemba and Fournier. We lost by 12 and they had 4 points between the two of them.

1 step is to see if they can improve, second step is to see if they can be traded. 3rd step is the Knicks start playing Mcbride and Grimes not as starters but as bench pieces that replace the guys who take Kemba and Fournier’s minutes.

Teams the Knicks could trade with
San Antonio (picks and French Fournier should get a trade done)
Celtic (Marcus Smart seems to be on the block)

If I had to choose I would go to the Spurs and try and trade Fournier and picks for Derrick White. Then move Burk into the starter role and Grimes to the bench duo. White has been struggling offensively but he is a great defender.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Kemba Walker last four games he’s averaging 4.3 pts per game

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think u need to give kemba time , had knee injury recently myself, i get the mental gymnastixs it plays wit u , i was doin the same settin for threes , jumpers etc .. he just needs to trust his body . He obviouslly aint 100 % there , he dont want to hit the post area , havin flyin bodies him and get the knee crunched :hubie:

Kemba just has to realize he dont even have to get to the rim , or force a shot ..Just collapse the D ..get in the paint , get to the free throw line and dish ..knicks dont need him to always go to the Hole ..that in itself is helpin th3 offense:manny: and he kan build from there

kembas a winner , so i think he deserves more time , but knicks maybe dont have it:jbhmm::jbhmm: ..or thibs wont allow it:patrice: ..he just needs to get his reps up so he kan trust it more.

if he aint ready sit , the issue is if he continues to play like this its only gonna f wit him more :yeshrug:

om another note

:whoo:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RJ back to trash status past 2-3 games all I know.

His reign at the top short like leprechauns :banderas:
Shut yo ass up. Are you even a Knicks fan?

Kemba giving us Elfrid level production i was not expecting this. Fournier not even performing on Reggie level and his defense can’t touch reggies.

We should drop Fournier off in Dallas and sneak Reggie on the plane.