"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what if y’all started it, NY does it better.

Don’t run, don’t trip. :umad:

:mjlol:Nada 2 B madd about 5lime ..its nothin new , Ny breehs had to follow Chicagos Formula to be relevant again on the court as well:hubie:

:sas1:ask ya Coach , Point gawd and Best backup Bigg :manny::sas2:

chi town breehs finna take it as Respekt/payin Homage as this point

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol:Nada 2 B madd about 5lime ..its nothin new , Ny breehs had to follow Chicagos Formula to be relevant again on the court as well:hubie:

:sas1:ask ya Coach , Point gawd and Best backup Bigg :manny::sas2:

chi town breehs finna take it as Respekt/payin Homage as this point

You got it backwards brethren. Thibs was a JVG assistant, he started with the Knicks pretty much literally. Taj born in NY, Kemba too...hell, yall are celebrating Noah tonight right? NYC influence is unavoidable :yeshrug:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got it backwards brethren. Thibs was a JVG assistant, he started with the Knicks pretty much literally. Taj born in NY, Kemba too...hell, yall are celebrating Noah tonight right? NYC influence is unavoidable :yeshrug:

the Knicks brought Thibs back koz he was a sucxesful student under J V G ???? :ufdup:

, or b3cause of the success he had IN CHICAGO ,:sas1:

New york bro7ght Taj x Noah bck to NYC since they are local kids or because of the Achievements in Chicago ?:sas2:

Sounds like thats Bekoz of the success they all.managed wit the Bulls ..not bekoz Noahs daddy plays tennis and happened to send his son to school in NYC:comeon:

The Noah Appr3ciation Night in ChI is b3cause of his achievements ..While.in Chicago not during his playing days in NYC..:mjlit:

:francis:who has it backwards :hhh:

. the formula for success that the knicks are trying to r3create is 1 which started in Chi Town :yeshrug:

but yall knicks breehs , know im just havin fun out here ..:cheers:

until 2nite :bustback:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the Knicks brought Thibs back koz he was a sucxesful student under J V G ???? :ufdup:

New york bro7ght Taj x Noah bck to NYC since they are local kids or because of the Achievements in Chicago ?:sas2:

The NYC natives went back home because they're NYC natives.

Sounds like thats Bekoz of the success they all.managed wit the Bulls ..not bekoz Noahs daddy plays tennis and happened to send his son to school in NYC:comeon:

The Noah Appr3ciation Night in ChI is b3cause of his achievements ..While.in Chicago not during his playing days in NYC..:mjlit:

My point went over your head...Chicago's success was tied directly to the products of NEW YORK. You can run game on Rose being a Chicago product, respect to that. But don't be claiming New York's born and bred like Chicago made them when Chicago wouldn't have been Chicago without them.

. the formula for success that the knicks are trying to r3create is 1 which started in Chi Town :yeshrug:

This team isn't recreating anything out of Chicago. Thibs has changed broad strokes of his offense and modified his defense because the NBA has passed those Chi-town glory days by. If anything, the Knicks are mimic'ing the Golden State blue print which makes sense because Thibs went and visited with their team when they were wrecking the league.

But it's all love, I know you're one of the good ones. We'll treat Rose right for you...maybe even get him that ring yall never could :troll: (I had to :mjgrin:)

[/QUOTE]

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps

Bro you type like a retard

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The NYC natives went back home because they're NYC natives.

My point went over your head...Chicago's success was tied directly to the products of NEW YORK. You can run game on Rose being a Chicago product, respect to that. But don't be claiming New York's born and bred like Chicago made them when Chicago wouldn't have been Chicago without them.

This team isn't recreating anything out of Chicago. Thibs has changed broad strokes of his offense and modified his defense because the NBA has passed those Chi-town glory days by. If anything, the Knicks are mimic'ing the Golden State blue print which makes sense because Thibs went and visited with their team when they were wrecking the league.

But it's all love, I know you're one of the good ones. We'll treat Rose right for you...maybe even get him that ring yall never could :troll: (I had to :mjgrin:)

[/QUOTE]

u missed my point i never klaimed they were chicago kids ...

The knicks wanted x traded and recruited foe those pkayers and coaches

WHY

They , Signed THEM because Of the success , achievements and Skills which they presented to the WORLD while on the Platform that the BuLLs provided for them

Thats why the Knicks wanted
them :hubie:

Not because New york doesnt produxe talented Ball players , yall do ..no one kan debate that ..But 1 and the other aint the same ..

And I hope your right about gettin Rose a ring :salute:

and Taj x Thibs :banderas: