Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Our starters >>>>>> your starters

Our team >>>>>>> your team

:umad::umad:
Tomorrow can't come fast enough

With Derozan and Ball playing up to their potential, we can afford to have less than 100% Lavine against yah nikkas :mjlit: I'm betting the money line against you frauds
???
you literally played 4 games vs lottery teams in a row and struggled in 2 of the games
2 games without cade and one without pascal siakam

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

With Derozan and Ball playing up to their potential, we can afford to have less than 100% Lavine against yah nikkas :mjlit: I'm betting the money line against you frauds
Your bench is ass

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
???
you literally played 4 games vs lottery teams in a row and struggled in 2 of the games

Your bench is ass

House of Highlights better have the clips of D Gawd shytting on these nikkas after we win. :mjlit:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

You should check the highest scoring benches in the league:mjgrin:You pieces of shyt aren't even top 10 much less 5:lolbron:Once Caruso is off the bench that shyt is nonexistent :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:Yall beat Detroit twice, A Zion less Peli, and rebuilding Raptors :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Your season and home opener is tomorrow :mjlit:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
???
Your bench is ass
You should check the highest scoring benches in the league:mjgrin:You pieces of shyt aren't even top 10 much less 5:lolbron:Once Caruso is off the bench that shyt is nonexistent :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:Yall beat Detroit twice, A Zion less Peli, and rebuilding Raptors :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Your season and home opener is tomorrow :mjlit:
lilreese.gif

In b4 copped pleas :banderas:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: Y’all beating up lottery teams and puffin ya chests while we’re beating playoff teams with actual superstars :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
facts , and fournier is no better its like he feedin into the BS ,(so that randle looks out for him by just playin between the 2 of them , since he the new guy )

I think Rose has Randles respect as Vet , but he will still defer to his favs first and rose after that (even tho it has improved more as they have played together ..)

I dunno if thibs is skared or he is getting soft , but he has to hold guys more acxountable ..if this was Bulls days he would have benched cats for that BS:yeshrug:

this team is too stacked and too talented to have randle and burkes holdin the ball so much x isplatib the way they do:hhh::stopitslime::yeshrug::francis:

if anythin kemba should be gettin that amount of looks burkes is , and randle and kemba should be tryin 2 play off 1 another more , and fournier will get even better looks
:dahell: