Reppin
BX, NYC
Another game Barrett gets lost in the mix after a quick 8 point start :francis:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:thibs is beyond infuriating ..u keep burkes out there while he stinks up the joint , but wont even try x play rose x kemba 2gether @ all :mjlol::yeshrug:
randlw has to get kemba more involved .. Half the time Kemba and Barrett are standin around while fournier and randle.play there 2 man game:hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Another game Barrett gets lost in the mix after a quick 8 point start :francis:

:francis:thibs is beyond infuriating ..u keep burkes out there while he stinks up the joint , but wont even try x play rose x kemba 2gether @ all :mjlol::yeshrug:
randlw has to get kemba more involved .. Half the time Kemba and Barrett are standin around while fournier and randle.play there 2 man game:hubie:

That's been that way since RJ got here. We both know KP went through the same shyt:francis:When Randle finds a specific player he likes he looks for him the most. Last year was Bullock now it's Fournier :francis:
I've noticed Kemba and Randle don't really mesh that well as opposed to Rose and Randle :francis:Kemba has a fire game and Jules is chucking bullshyt :dead:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's been that way since RJ got here. We both know KP went through the same shyt:francis:When Randle finds a specific player he likes he looks for him the most. Last year was Bullock now it's Fournier :francis:
I've noticed Kemba and Randle don't really mesh that well as opposed to Rose and Randle :francis:Kemba has a fire game and Jules is chucking bullshyt :dead:

facts , and fournier is no better its like he feedin into the BS ,(so that randle looks out for him by just playin between the 2 of them , since he the new guy )

I think Rose has Randles respect as Vet , but he will still defer to his favs first and rose after that (even tho it has improved more as they have played together ..)

I dunno if thibs is skared or he is getting soft , but he has to hold guys more acxountable ..if this was Bulls days he would have benched cats for that BS:yeshrug:

this team is too stacked and too talented to have randle and burkes holdin the ball so much x isplatib the way they do:hhh::stopitslime::yeshrug::francis:

if anythin kemba should be gettin that amount of looks burkes is , and randle and kemba should be tryin 2 play off 1 another more , and fournier will get even better looks

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That two-man game is mostly by design though. They go two wide with everyone else dragging their man to the weak-side. That means a wide open side of the floor for Randle and the guard to run pick and roll or pick and pop attacks where they can both be the screener OR ball-handler.

We got to see Kemba and Randle run it in the third and it was getting Kemba plenty of space, but Randle wasn't as successful as the receiver. I think that will come with time.

Now what I REALLY want to see is RJ take the Randle role. RJ running a two-man game with Kemba or Fournier. I also want RJ to get second-unit reps to get going. There are more touches there (Burks got a bunch last night) and RJ already has built-in chemistry with Rose and Taj. Not saying he should come off the bench, but he should have his minutes set up to sit a bit earlier when the starters are on and then get in there with the bench for some more minutes.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That two-man game is mostly by design though. They go two wide with everyone else dragging their man to the weak-side. That means a wide open side of the floor for Randle and the guard to run pick and roll or pick and pop attacks where they can both be the screener OR ball-handler.

We got to see Kemba and Randle run it in the third and it was getting Kemba plenty of space, but Randle wasn't as successful as the receiver. I think that will come with time.

Now what I REALLY want to see is RJ take the Randle role. RJ running a two-man game with Kemba or Fournier. I also want RJ to get second-unit reps to get going. There are more touches there (Burks got a bunch last night) and RJ already has built-in chemistry with Rose and Taj. Not saying he should come off the bench, but he should have his minutes set up to sit a bit earlier when the starters are on and then get in there with the bench for some more minutes.

:obama:i was finna say this in the last post ..i kan see barrett and kemba taken tings into they own things befor long , and barrett will replace randle in that aktion :sas2:

it will probably help rjs opportunities as well

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

That's on the offense which still runs through Randle primarily. They never run plays for RJ but we've seen he plays better with the second unit who love to run.