Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is it game over if the 2 day prime shipping fails?
:russ:

They showed combat like infiltrating a outpost and the protag fought some huge oil looking beast. It has darksouls like gameplay where another player can leave shyt for you. Weight is a issue when your hauling gear. There was all kinds of shyt, I didn’t doubt Kojima like most did and I’ve seen enough... it’s gonna be crack:lolbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

The boss "battle" starts around the 30 minute mark and it looks like hot garbage.

I still think Kojima is holding back and I have faith (track record is too strong) but if you were looking for something new or noteworthy with this footage, it's not there. :manny:

I remember a lot of the MGSV pre-release footage was trash and then it released and the gameplay was amazing.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The boss "battle" starts around the 30 minute mark and it looks like hot garbage.

I still think Kojima is holding back and I have faith (track record is too strong) but if you were looking for something new or noteworthy with this footage, it's not there. :manny:

I remember a lot of the MGSV pre-release footage was trash and then it released and the gameplay was amazing.

looks dope to me

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some cliff notes/translations from

clothes you actually wear, just cosmetics doesn't affect stats
carrying too much weight slows you down
when in the water when you scan, red means danger and possible drowning
taking a break autosaves
the more you play the harmonica the better you'll get
you can leave messages/signs for other players in the world [like darksouls?]
balance out your cargo, if you put too much weight on one side it'll affect balance and how you move
use the springs to charge your stamina and electronics
you'll be able to use ladders left by other players
you can leave likes for other players?
you dont HAVE to kill enemies at the base