47954985408_379e83d4c0_b.jpg

Game of the year :banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how I feel about this game yet :patrice:. Almost look like MGSV -TPP's DLC.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't get the hype for this game. I don't really understand any of what I've seen of it. The little gameplay they've shown looks like it's just there to fill the space between cut scenes. This totally comes across as manufactured hype just because of who is directing the game more than people actually seeing something that looks great. If the game was directed by some other random game maker I doubt people would even care about it like that.

I might sit on the sidelines for this one and let it come out first and we'll see how it's received.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the hype for this game. I don't really understand any of what I've seen of it. The little gameplay they've shown looks like it's just there to fill the space between cut scenes. This totally comes across as manufactured hype just because of who is directing the game more than people actually seeing something that looks great. If the game was directed by some other random game maker I doubt people would even care about it like that.

I might sit on the sidelines for this one and let it come out first and we'll see how it's received.

Some people are... i hate to say it but really dumb and just can't see things for how they are.

Obviously, OBVIOUSLY people are hype for this game PRECISELY because of the director behind the game and their pedigree. The same guy who made MGSV and that game was lauded as one of the finest playing games this gen which only needed a bit more time to bake for a wholly complete story is now doing his own thing and people are doubting there will be intricate and layered gameplay mechanics. Yes, people are hype because it's Kojima and no nobody else can really do it like that. Yes, nobody would care if it was any other dev because they are not Kojima or other top tier devs.

Kojima, Naughty Dog, Rockstar, CDPR are among devs whom their logo/name can be brought up and without even a glimpse of gameplay can reach hype that any old joe shmoe dev can't muster up. The man has made arguably three top 10 games of all time and the last one was despite some missing content a really fukking great game to play.

If you can't see why people are hype then idk what to tell you. With the way they tease and show off this game it's almost impossible to be let down because you don't even know what you're getting into. Gamers these days want EVERYTHING laid out and spelled to them so they can bytch about how garbage it is online and everyone else should take a measured approach blah blah. If it's wack it's wack.

Last edited: