Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because this is a game that's already released and thus far we know exactly how it is to compare it to a piece of stick drawn by Picasso? SMH you and these hot takes disgust me :hhh:
I'm not comparing the game to a stick figure what I'm saying is art by an acclaimed artist isn't by default amazing.

I'm pretty sure the only thing hyping people up about this game is the director.

The same George Lucas that did the original Star Wars trilogy is the guy that made that made the prequel trilogy. If it was announced today that George Lucas was making a new movie I'd be curious but I wouldn't be running around hyping it up just because he made Star Wars.

This game has been shown and I haven't seen anybody actually describe why it looks good other than to cite the director.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not comparing the game to a stick figure what I'm saying is art by an acclaimed artist isn't by default amazing.

I'm pretty sure the only thing hyping people up about this game is the director.

The same George Lucas that did the original Star Wars trilogy is the guy that made that made the prequel trilogy. If it was announced today that George Lucas was making a new movie I'd be curious but I wouldn't be running around hyping it up just because he made Star Wars.

This game has been shown and I haven't seen anybody actually describe why it looks good other than to cite the director.
Please show me the MGS "prequel" trilogy or trio of games that's been slammed and considered garbage before we continue with this dumb ass false equivalence. Your whole analogy is weak because you're acting like there's three universally panned MGS games off of Kojima. You're dismayed at people hype over a developer with high pedigree making games, making a new game. Even if you say MGSV disappointed people, I'd bet you $5 nobody will say the gameplay was trash.

The STORY/content and whatnot was lacking and that was due to shyt going on with Konami. Nobody really had anything negative to say about the mechanics of MGSV, even me who shytted on that game for being disappointed in the story and missing content.

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
It would be real interesting to see the gaming community's response to a game like this if Kojima's name wasn't attached to it. Nothing about this game screams day one buy. I'm expecting to see a lot of disappointed gamers after this game drops.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stopitslime: Man shut up

k3u3i9.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why would anyone be excited about "walking mechanics"? :dwillhuh:

I get that weight balance will be important but it's gonna become such an important thing that you might stumble and fall randomly during big chunks of a journey, it's gonna become annoying as fukk FAST :pachaha: unless you can just balance your shyt easily/quickly.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The same George Lucas that did the original Star Wars trilogy is the guy that made that made the prequel trilogy
c0NxxSz.png

*can't find trio of garbage or bad games*

"Damn why are people interested in this man's game for?"
:mjlol:

Same guy will then say his most anticipated game is some obscure weeabo JRPG.

zd0YINp.png

"Hnnng this series is so good they are honestly better than Final Fantasy at this point"

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
c0NxxSz.png

*can't find trio of garbage or bad games*

"Damn why are people interested in this man's game for?"
:mjlol:

Same guy will then say his most anticipated game is some obscure weeabo JRPG.

zd0YINp.png

"Hnnng this series is so good they are honestly better than Final Fantasy at this point"
Your logical fallacy is ad hominem
You can't even prove me wrong so instead you attack my personal taste with some game series I've never played in my life. On top of that you're a Persona fanboy calling me a weeb

You can't even make this shyt up. Let's keep it 100 here. You're only defending this game because it's a PlayStation game. If this was an Xbox title you know damn well you wouldn't give a shyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can't even prove me wrong so instead you attack my personal taste with some game series I've never played in my life. On top of that you're a Persona fanboy calling me a weeb

You can't even make this shyt up. Let's keep it 100 here. You're only defending this game because it's a PlayStation game. If this was an Xbox title you know damn well you wouldn't give a shyt.

:stopitslime:You can shut the hell up too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prove you wrong? There's nothing to prove here except that you're basically going "Well I don't like this thing so people who like it must be fanboys because reasons." We're

"anticipating" it because we can't wait to see what it's about. God forbid someone anticipates something. :childplease:

Persona is not really a weeb game, it sold over 2 million.:smugfavre:

I knew you were going to say this. I love how it's not because I couldn't legitimately be interested in this game because of it's premise and fukkery but because it's a Sony Playstation game. Funny how I didn't do the same for Days Gone, another Playstation exclusive.

It always looked boring and uninspried. This looks like some third party game made by West Bubblefukk studios.

This game still looks horrible. Sony just needs to TLOU2 and trash this game.

The fact people even compare this to TLOU II is hilarious. The games look NOTHING alike.

An ugly, miserable experience.

A lot of things. This game doesn't even look as good as Infamous Second Son all around.

Ehh I'll redbox this tonight to see. Really REALLY not expecting anything good.
I didn't even redbox it as someone put a fake disc in the box. :sas1:

and you can go through the MGSV thread from September onward and I'm pretty much gushing over the game and pretty much I only started to really dislike the bland open world/missing MGS feel because of the rush/Konami fiasco with Kojima.

but right, just me being a Sony stan kthxbye:pachaha:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Looks like the world or America had some kind of apocalyptic event and this organization was created to rebuild it. Throw in some archaist/terrorist as an opposing faction and some type of supernatural element you now have the jist of the plot.

People really confused (or just saying they are) about this game :mjlol:

Last edited: