Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the gameplay looks kinda trash.

I know it Kojima and most people will be in for the story, but there was honestly nothing in this trailer that makes me want to play this game.

That's unacceptable. Gameplay overshadowed the story in MGSV. Here Kojima has a proven engine, it shouldn't play like ass for the sake of story.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's unacceptable. Gameplay overshadowed the story in MGSV. Here Kojima has a proven engine, it shouldn't play like ass for the sake of story.
Well I’m only going by the trailer.

Gameplay wasn’t very interesting at all. He climbed a random ladder in the middle of nowhere. Ran from a couple nikkas with tasers. And shot numbers out of a couple more dudes.

Seems like hype for the sake of hype, not cause there’s something within the actual game footage to be excited about :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well I’m only going by the trailer.

Gameplay wasn’t very interesting at all. He climbed a random ladder in the middle of nowhere. Ran from a couple nikkas with tasers. And shot numbers out of a couple more dudes.

Seems like hype for the sake of hype, not cause there’s something within the actual game footage to be excited about :francis:
:stopitslime: Man shut up

ZILFIN

Daps
I'm confused as hell about this game but I think they're keeping all the details hidden and will release more info closer to the drop date.
Either way I'm intrigued and will give it a try. It'll do crazy numbers for Sony. Only question is will this out-hype T.L.O.U. 2? :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cBgOEW6Ao-cq1MSdSXQYpDA4moTnLf9-TYIWuWKuDIg.jpg