47954985408_379e83d4c0_b.jpg

:damn::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yo this looks confusing, but sick as hell brehs. :shebad: Looks so damn good on the PS4.:whew: Damn game trailer looked like a movie trailer.:hahahaha:

Say how crazy and confusing Kojima is, but dude can deliver when you give him a chance. :youknowthiscudi:
Sony executives was probably like :patrice: when he tried to explain it, but once he started getting it together, they was like :ehh::obamaaa:, "OK damn this dude got vision, I can kinda see it now.:chappelle1:".

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Was waiting for Aloy to come in riding on a robot bird :mjgrin:

Yea definitely got horizon vibes when hiding in the grass.

And apparently what I saw on twitch was the later half of the trailer. Just watched the one on the PS channel and it honestly.just made me want more metal gear.

Doesn't look bad but I just need more context as to what all of the traversal is for if I'm.not infiltratng enemy camps. :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yea definitely got horizon vibes when hiding in the grass.

And apparently what I saw on twitch was the later half of the trailer. Just watched the one on the PS channel and it honestly.just made me want more metal gear.

Doesn't look bad but I just need more context as to what all of the traversal is for if I'm.not infiltratng enemy camps. :yeshrug:

Combat looked similar to Aloy's spear too and the snow portion looked like one of the snow areas in HZD. That Decima engine :whew: