Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck @Mowgli @HiiiPower @Dorian Breh

Should I do "Entrust Cargo for Delivery"? Cause I have two more standard orders left but shyt is way too far to get there and I hate to deal with the BT territory I may have to go through to get there and may get my cargos destroyed or fukked up, etc. If I did entrust cargo so will I get the same rewards but would get less rewards, not full rewards? and, can Entrust cargo might lose my cargos, etc?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck @Mowgli @HiiiPower @Dorian Breh

Should I do "Entrust Cargo for Delivery"? Cause I have two more standard orders left but shyt is way too far to get there and I hate to deal with the BT territory I may have to go through to get there and may get my cargos destroyed or fukked up, etc. If I did entrust cargo so will I get the same rewards but would get less rewards, not full rewards? and, can Entrust cargo might lose my cargos, etc?
I'm about my S rankings so I'd have a route specifically designed for that trip already made.

Entrust. I think that usually happens on accident. I don't even like trusting bots with packages because they don't get the S.

You better figure out how to find the truests Zipline Network

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about my S rankings so I'd have a route specifically designed for that trip already made.

Entrust. I think that usually happens on accident. I don't even like trusting bots with packages because they don't get the S

Only thing that negative is BT territory that fukked my cargo shyt up. I play on hard challenge. I usually get S ranking

How do you get your bike back since my bike got exposed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FApftDdXEAAdSPG

FApftm0XIAAYfZK