Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah shyt here we go again :mjgrin:

found myself saying then doing the exact same thing with spider-man…swore up and down I wasn’t gonna get the remastered shyt…few months later here I am grinning like an idiot again swinging thru the city lmao

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Can't justify beating this and going back just for the director's cut. I'm Fragile but I'm not that fragile

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Can't justify beating this and going back just for the director's cut. I'm Fragile but I'm not that fragile
I think you get to start where u left off.

You have to export your save from the PS4 version then import on 5.

Just ten dollars

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FAFUEsDWQAYlnXQ

First time I posted the tweet pic, to see how it works.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this game :to:

You played it before on PS4?. This is my first time I play and surpisedly I enjoy it :leon:

When that game came out and saw the trailer for PS4 and I wasn't feeling it and not sure how I feel about this game until they upgraded for PS5 and I was like :patrice:.......took my risk and gambled on it and I enjoyed the fukk out of it.:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You played it before on PS4?. This is my first time I play and surpisedly I enjoy it :leon:

When that game came out and saw the trailer for PS4 and I wasn't feeling it and not sure how I feel about this game until they upgraded for PS5 and I was like :patrice:.......took my risk and gambled on it and I enjoyed the fukk out of it.:ehh:

Yeah, one of my favorite games from last gen

It’s pretty much an indie game with a AAA coat of paint

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very few games used actual music as perfectly as this game did at certain parts

How the fukk do you avoid rain?. Does this game have fast travel?. Not that I'm complaining but just wonder.

@Gizmo_Duck
From what I remember you do unlock a form of fast travel later in the game, but I don’t think you can do it if you have cargo, you have to leave everything behind

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very few games used actual music as perfectly as this game did at certain parts

From what I remember you do unlock a form of fast travel later in the game, but I don’t think you can do it if you have cargo, you have to leave everything behind

I noticed no tree?.