Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh?

there no skill tree if that’s what you mean, you unlock it later in the story

Lol, no, the natural trees. It's just grass and rock. You can't breathe without trees. Trees help clean the air we breathe, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol, no, the natural trees. It's just grass and rock. You can't breathe without trees. Trees help clean the air we breathe, etc.

g9u3o1xuegb51.jpg

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I need to get this game. Tried playing it once before, and went into it with the wrong mind set. This game makes you slow down, and I was going in completely opposite. Plus, I had smoked before playing, and no :duck:, it was too much

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I need to get this game. Tried playing it once before, and went into it with the wrong mind set. This game makes you slow down, and I was going in completely opposite. Plus, I had smoked before playing, and no :duck:, it was too much

I think fan expectations ruined this game for a lot of people. It’s no wonder why its reviewing a lot better since being released later on, on pc.

I see this game being much more appreciated as time goes on within the AAA game space. Having something like this that so different, well before its time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk do you avoid rain?. Does this game have fast travel?. Not that I'm complaining but just wonder.

@Gizmo_Duck
Wait out the storm.
Move around the storm
Don't avoid the rain just walk through and heal the packages at one of the cover PCC drops.
Zip line
Progress in the story for fast travel
Use some other shyt to get around it.

Don't worry about BTs. Just hit the touch pad if you get grabbed by a monster until someone throws you a grenade and pistol then give the monster his issue

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Game looks sssssslightly better with the PS5 upgrade but it I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking cuz the PS4 Pro back compat version looked glorious.