Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this, sekiro, and Tsushima are the games I need to finish in ps5 smh.

I would like to finish this game and TLOU2 on the PS5 but only if it there are visual/performance enhancements...I know the games will run on it but they still haven’t been clear “how”...from my experience with the X1X I know that BC games receive enhancement patches...I hope/imagine it’ll be the same deal for PS4 games that folks play on the PS5

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see why this game turned a lot of people away, due to its setup/gameplay and characters it forces you to be so patient, you really don’t find out anything really important or connect things together until you’re literally like 80% through the game, but when you do? Especially in those last couple hours :wow:

I just finished it, I had my doubts but Kojima is still a crazy fukking genius

Louise :mjcry:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
shyt just got cracked so I downloaded this shyt and like others said, I like the relaxing gameplay and I'm interested in the story cause I still have no idea wtf happened/is going on in this world.

This might have the most photorealistic graphics EVER imo, definitely the most realistic looking AAA game on PC right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can see why this game turned a lot of people away, due to its setup/gameplay and characters it forces you to be so patient, you really don’t find out anything really important or connect things together until you’re literally like 80% through the game, but when you do? Especially in those last couple hours :wow:

I just finished it, I had my doubts but Kojima is still a crazy fukking genius

Louise :mjcry:

This kind of game isn’t made for the general gaming public they wants to hop on and play for 40 minutes and just play a quick sports game or shoot something.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hope 2021 is the year for console 60fps modes for ps4 games on ps5

A lot of these games already look next gen, they just need the framerate boost

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... I just bought this game and I think it caught me in the right vibe. Loved the 1st few hours. Just a great change of pace from Sekiro, Doom Eternal, Hades, and Terminator Resistance

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I just bought this game and I think it caught me in the right vibe. Loved the 1st few hours. Just a great change of pace from Sekiro, Doom Eternal, Hades, and Terminator Resistance
It’s a strange one breh, I usually hate “you wouldn’t get It unless you’ve played it” because I know myself enough to know what I’d enjoy and what I wouldn’t, but this game is the definition of that...I’m a big fan of Kojima and Norman Reedus so the reveal had me hyped af, but once the game came close to release and the concept/gameplay was out there I was so put off by it I actually passed on it...copped a few months ago tho and couldn’t put it down till I was finished

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u like hiking and collecting shyt, have at it

still haven’t really played this shyt...I like games with an exploratory element to them so I think I’ll enjoy this as long as the environment is beautiful and the shyt you’re collecting makes sense and is worth it within the context of the game

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
still haven’t really played this shyt...I like games with an exploratory element to them so I think I’ll enjoy this as long as the environment is beautiful and the shyt you’re collecting makes sense and is worth it within the context of the game
It does. Hell, most of the game will probably only connect even more now due to the Covid pandemic.